Home

Fight Night Champion Details: Edit Licensed Boxers, AI Tendencies, Create 100 CABs

This is a discussion on Fight Night Champion Details: Edit Licensed Boxers, AI Tendencies, Create 100 CABs within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2010, 03:22 AM   #9
Rookie

The Visualizer's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Fight Night Champion Details: Edit Licensed Boxers, AI Tendencies, Create 100 CAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCard
The real question is whether or not you can take multiple CABs in to Legacy mode...IE fill out a massive roster of current boxers and have a more accurate representation of the fighters you'll be competing against as you move your Legacy boxer up in the ranks.

I'm not fond of always being stuck with having a ton of good caps but only the ability to use one within the same career mode.
pretty sure they confirmed this was in over at the EA forums

Old 12-08-2010, 01:05 PM   #10
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Fight Night Champion Details: Edit Licensed Boxers, AI Tendencies, Create 100 CAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Visualizer
pretty sure they confirmed this was in over at the EA forums
I don't frequent those forums...its a real mess over there.

If it is in fact in the game that would be a huge leap forward. Imagine the possibilities of starting a career mode with a 100 realistic boxers to fight through...or fight with.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #11
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

If it is in fact in the game that would be a huge leap forward. Imagine the possibilities of starting a career mode with a 100 realistic boxers to fight through...or fight with.
-JazzBro(Dev) confirmed over on the EA boards that for Legacy you'll only be able to import 49 of your Cabs or Licensed fighters

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 01:49 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 39

One of the producers posted this.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cem_ea_id.jazzBRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbox.SteelerSpartan
Ahh, I needed some news like this to get me really pumped for the game again

Just to make this Clear....for our Legacy does that mean

1. We get the Full roster of Licensed Fighters plus 97 more of our CABs

............or is it

2. 97 fighters comprised of both CABs and Licensed....which would make you have to remove some Liscened guys if you want more CABs
100 CAB slots + licensed roster.

EDIT// Wait, I misunderstood your question. In Legacy Mode, you can import up to 49 boxers into your weight class. They can be CABs, Licensed Boxers, or both.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:18 AM   #13
LVP

BatsareBugs's Arena

OVR: 39

One says only 49, the other says 49 in your weight class.

If it's up to 49 in your weight class, I'm assuming you can still import other boxers to other weight classes.

We need clarification for this though because it's vague.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:06 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rag3vsW0rld
One says only 49, the other says 49 in your weight class.

If it's up to 49 in your weight class, I'm assuming you can still import other boxers to other weight classes.

We need clarification for this though because it's vague.
I'm assuming it's 49 because they still have the ladder system that they've had for years... you start at #50 in your weight class and work your way up. Therefore, you're allowed to fill the rest of your weight class with CABs. Maybe I'm wrong though.
Be true to you, and that way u can never fall
- Tupac Shakur
Old 12-12-2010, 03:32 PM   #15
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8

If we can actually utilize more than one CAB in a Career mode it will be a first for a game like this. I'm thrilled to death if it's true.

Are we certain that it wasn't just a vague quote such as "hey guys you can add 49 CABs to your weight class to use in Legacy mode".

Not 49 CABs are now able to be loaded and utilized in a single Legacy campaign. I'm certain we can add a ton of CABs but I've just never seen it were we can upload 49 created fighters to a single legacy for us to fight through. Expanding the roster was never an issue...quality maybe, slightly limited in slots but we could always add a good stable.

Last edited by RumbleCard; 12-12-2010 at 03:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2010, 03:32 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

I'm pretty sure its going to be exactly like Round 4 Legacy. You get to pick 49 boxers to put in your weight class. I always used a combination of premade EA boxers and a few of my CABs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »