Home

Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 11:43 AM   #9

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Details, Post Impressions Here

Working from home today and no patch yet on the 360...i know it is hit or miss but just giving an update
Old 12-10-2010, 11:45 AM   #10
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

You mean if I delete the NCAA patch, play action will work? Hmm. I hope the impressions for this patch are good...might be worth picking it up again even with the whack commentary.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:49 AM   #11
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.05 Available, Blog Coming "Soon" (Download is Hit or Miss,

This is interesting, i traded madden in for NBA 2k (not a decision i regret BTW) but if this patch truly does "wake up" defense i may get a used copy back (I don't play online anyway)

Last edited by LionsFanNJ; 12-10-2010 at 11:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2010, 11:49 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: Madden NFL 11 Patch 1.05 Available, Blog Coming "Soon" (Download is Hit or Miss,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson

Oh great, that is the main problem with NCAA 11 right now, when they improved it on that game. Players react too fast, causing pump fakes, counters and Play action to be totally useless because the defensive line and outside linebackers get into the backfield as soon as you snap the ball on running or play action plays.
I really didn't notice any major problems with the defensive A.I. If anything I thought they might have been too quick already.

Well, I 'll see how my games play out after this.

As I stated earlier, goes to show how much I know lol. I didn't think anything was wrong.

I've run through three NCAA dynasties and three Madden seasons and its been great to me.

I think I need to post some videos to show how the game is NOT broken as some like to claim.

Last edited by TheCreep; 12-10-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:51 AM   #13
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

still no dirty uniforms?
Old 12-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
still no dirty uniforms?
I know right. Thought we would get dirty unis, and I was hoping that they unlocked the franchise player edit since Ian was here asking about it a couple weeks ago.

No harm no foul though. I'll take it, let me see how it plays. More slider adjustments needed ya think?
Old 12-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #15
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7

Are all of these "improvements" for online play? If it is, then maybe the reason some don't get it is because they don't have Online Pass enabled or play online?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2010, 12:02 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
Are all of these "improvements" for online play? If it is, then maybe the reason some don't get it is because they don't have Online Pass enabled or play online?

I have online pass, i played online this morning and didnt get a prompt to download patch.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »