Home

Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 12:08 PM   #17
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6
Icon14 Re: Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Details, Post Impressions Here

After one game online, I can tell that the defense is a lot tighter. My wide open offense is gone. It plays almost like M10 as far as D is concerned.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:08 PM   #18
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Details, Post Impressions Here

This is getting ridiculous Sony and MS. The patch was released to certain people...never in my life have I ever seen anything like this where only some people can get a patch. How is this even possible. I have the patch, yet it seems like I'd still be able to play online against some who doesn't have the patch...which it seems would really mess everything up...BTW, the game plays great compared to before. I am actually really liking it now, for once without my slider tweaks.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:09 PM   #19
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
I know right. Thought we would get dirty unis, and I was hoping that they unlocked the franchise player edit since Ian was here asking about it a couple weeks ago.

No harm no foul though. I'll take it, let me see how it plays. More slider adjustments needed ya think?
I don't know how the patch plays yet, but the uniforms really bother me. That was a feature that was on PS1 Madden games. Why can't we have it now......years later? They want to make these games realistic, and last time I watched an NFL game on natural grass, their uniforms did get dirty.......especially in the rain. It may not bother some, but it's frustrating for me that it's not on this game.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:13 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

why does everyone keep complaining about dirty uni's. we are lucky enough to be getting a 5th patch. i'm looking foward to playing when it comes out for everyone
Old 12-10-2010, 12:16 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 10

So is this patch only for online defensive improvement or offline as well? Also is there anyway too improve O-line blocking, the DE and DT always using that swap move too get around my Guards and tackles. Can anyone help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2010, 12:16 PM   #22
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeg1713
why does everyone keep complaining about dirty uni's. we are lucky enough to be getting a 5th patch. i'm looking foward to playing when it comes out for everyone
Because if you were to please eveybody, the World would be strange.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:18 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 2
They constantly change how the game plays by itself but always ignore how the user plays the game. They tweak the AI but do not program the lag out of the user controls...maybe if they keep tweaking they can create the perfect sim that produces perfect results that is completely boring to play...They have they boring part down pat and they're getting close on getting the perfect results. My vote is not for another patch, but to implode the thing and start over.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:21 PM   #24
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfletch71
So is this patch only for online defensive improvement or offline as well? Also is there anyway too improve O-line blocking, the DE and DT always using that swap move too get around my Guards and tackles. Can anyone help?
I haven't played offline as of yet, but in my one online game and in practice mode, Orakpo was getting to the QB pretty fast. It seems though that blitzing is late and 4 man has been enhanced; which sucks for 3-4 users.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »