Home

MLB 10 The Show vs. MLB 11 The Show Player Model Comparison Screenshots: King Felix

This is a discussion on MLB 10 The Show vs. MLB 11 The Show Player Model Comparison Screenshots: King Felix within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2010, 12:43 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 1
His face looks ok but his hair still isn't right. I was expecting something a lot better for King Felix. I don't see what the big deal is.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:45 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 47
Re: MLB 10 The Show vs. MLB 11 The Show Player Model Comparison Screenshots: King Fel

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ck3d50xf4n
His face looks ok but his hair still isn't right. I was expecting something a lot better for King Felix. I don't see what the big deal is.
Lol. OK, if you say so.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:47 AM   #19
MVP

dodgerblue's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: MLB 10 The Show vs. MLB 11 The Show Player Model Comparison Screenshots: King Fel

click on the "full shot" scroll down and you can hit next for some additional pictures. The one of Howard is really telling as far as shoulder width and shape! Votto and the Texas player look better modeled as well.

Last edited by dodgerblue; 12-16-2010 at 12:50 AM.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:47 AM   #20
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Old 12-16-2010, 12:50 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 1
Lol. Seriously, maybe someone should at least google this guy and get a good look at his mug before trying to model him. This barely looks like him. Having lived in Seattle, I knew something didn't quite look right. Those aren't even his eyes. How hard are eyes create? Some of the other player models look outstanding but I'm not impressed with this one. To me this is disrespectful to someone that won the Cy Young.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2010, 12:59 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Lol. Seriously, maybe someone should at least google this guy and get a good look at his mug before trying to model him. This barely looks like him. Having lived in Seattle, I knew something didn't quite look right. Those aren't even his eyes. How hard are eyes create? Some of the other player models look outstanding but I'm not impressed with this one. To me this is disrespectful to someone that won the Cy Young.
Wow way to slam the makers of the game. Maybe you should google it. It looks spot on. If you need longer hair for him, you can draw some curls on your TV when he is on the TV.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:59 AM   #23
Greatest "Show" on Earth!

Yankees_CT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Looks pretty damn close to me. For a digital representation it's good. EDIT: Nope, it's definitely better then good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13499.jpg (69.3 KB, 201 views)

Last edited by Yankees_CT; 12-16-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:00 AM   #24
MVP

dodgerblue's Arena

OVR: 19

looks pretty good to me

ALSO, DID ANYONE SEE THE OTHER PICS?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Seattle+Mariners+Photo+Day+WE12Vw_Uq3vl.jpg (58.2 KB, 249 views)

Last edited by dodgerblue; 12-16-2010 at 01:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »