Home

Fight Night Champion Video: MGM Grand Entrance Between Mosley and Pacquiao

This is a discussion on Fight Night Champion Video: MGM Grand Entrance Between Mosley and Pacquiao within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2010, 01:10 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Fight Night Champion Video: MGM Grand Entrance Between Mosley and Pacquiao

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2010, 01:55 PM   #2

OVR: 34
Re: Fight Night Champion Video: MGM Grand Entrance Between Mosley and Pacquiao

They cleaned up the entrances some with the announcer having a good echo. There is still too much dead space during entrances. The commentary needs to pop more, maybe throw in some comments on his percentages. There's just too much nothing there. It's a little too one dimensional all together. They could pan the ring during the fighter being introduced, more dynamic angles and then zoom closer when they call his name. Maybe even pan the crowd some.

It's not bad but it looks like they tuned what already was without being a little more dynamic.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:58 PM   #3

OVR: 34

Ohh man...I just noticed that the cornermen look the same from each corner again. That's just bad. I don't want to come down on the devs, I know a lot of people just bash but they needed to fix that.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #4
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
They cleaned up the entrances some with the announcer having a good echo. There is still too much dead space during entrances. The commentary needs to pop more, maybe throw in some comments on his percentages. There's just too much nothing there. It's a little too one dimensional all together. They could pan the ring during the fighter being introduced, more dynamic angles and then zoom closer when they call his name. Maybe even pan the crowd some.

It's not bad but it looks like they tuned what already was without being a little more dynamic.
Agreed, they need to have Atlas review their strength & weaknesses or somethin'...anything but dead space. would've loved to have heard Bert Sugar,Dundee, or someone of their caliber in the booth also.

thanks for the clip Steve

Last edited by Motown; 12-24-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:26 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 39
Quote:
Ohh man...I just noticed that the cornermen look the same from each corner again. That's just bad. I don't want to come down on the devs, I know a lot of people just bash but they needed to fix that.
It is what it is. You just have some different to complain about...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2010, 02:26 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 11
Quote:
...Just another knock on the EA Sports Lack of Polish on their Presentation through out all there games. These are things that would be acceptable on the Genesis, PSone, or maybe PS2 but not thinking we would care or notice the little things like all the corner men looking the same, is well something only EA would try to pull off...
Old 12-24-2010, 02:39 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAKYR
It is what it is. You just have some different to complain about...
it like this.... This company use excuses like lack of disk space as an excuse but the next installment of the game, the find it somewhere to "add" something "new" but should have been in from day one(refs on the field or FG nets), If you accept it they will continue to give you the same game over and over, with minor improvements and a new name and repack the game and say its a brand new game..... sure its a business and they are after our money but make its overall quality worth the price...
Old 12-24-2010, 02:56 PM   #8
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
by now they should start to have some real trainers in the game. Itd be nice to see Roach with Pacman, Naz with Shane and see them incorporated into the other modes like joining different camps or hiring different trainers.

These entrances just seem the same every year. Where are Pacman's belts? Why do they just dance in one spot instead of walk to the ring? I think EA just needs to flip on a boxing match to see that entrances arent this crazy lights show where guys dance in one spot. Show them walking out and walking down to the ring and then getting in the ring.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »