Home

Fight Night Champion Producer Blog: Legacy Mode Venues

This is a discussion on Fight Night Champion Producer Blog: Legacy Mode Venues within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Fight Night Champion Producer Blog: Legacy Mode Venues

In the first of three blogs, Producer Jazz Bro gives a little background on the Venues that you will be able train your Legacy Mode fighter at in Fight Night Champion.

HOME GYM

As is true with most things, you get what you pay for. In this case, your Home Gym only has enough equipment to cover some basic sparring and bag work and provides no natural bonuses to Athleticism. With such a low ceiling for the amount of XP you can earn here, you’ll want to consider moving your camp elsewhere as soon as you can afford to.

NORTH PHILLY GYM

The City of Brotherly Love is home to one of the grittiest camps around. With moderate bonuses to your Athleticism for Strength, Endurance, and Toughness, North Philly Gym is the stepping stone for tough, defensive fighters that prefer to win fights by going the distance. Going to the judges can be a dangerous game though. Luckily, North Philly Gym boasts the most training games of all camps and a small bonus to XP, so there’s a good mix of bag games and advanced sparring drills that will give you the most bang for your buck.

MOTOR CITY BOXING CLUB

With the dozen or so champions Motor City Boxing Club has turned out, there’s a lot to live up to at this Detroit location. The small XP bonus and modest increases to Strength, Speed, and Reflexes are perfect for fighters looking to improve on their offensive technique early in their career. Plan on doing a lot of sparring as this camp is limited in the bag games it offers.

Venues for next blog: Puerto Rico Gym and All England Boxing Club

Source - Producer Blog - Legacy Mode Venues (EA)
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Fight Night Champion Producer Blog: Legacy Mode Venues

Not bad. Not bad at all. I'm starting to really look forward to this game.

If the games legacy mode is improved, along with cpu A.I. then it should be a great mode.

If there is a footwork rating for each boxer and there are enough sliders such as a footwork speed slider. then I'll be ecstatic.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:39 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pereznoel1
AFTER THE GAME COME OUT NEXT PAGK $ 19.99 FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR, FELIZ TITO TRINIDAD , JOSHUA CLOTTEY ,HECTOR MACHO CAMACHO , ANTONIO MARGARITO , WILFREDO BENITEZ , ALEXIS ARGUELLO , JUAN MANUEL LOPEZ , WILFREDO GOMEZ , JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ JR I HOPE THAT PACKET WILL BE SOON AFTHER THE GAME COOL PACKER NICE BOXING 2011
Did you happen to catch wind of who might be in the first DLC or something man?
Old 01-12-2011, 04:34 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
AFTER THE GAME COME OUT NEXT PAGK $ 19.99 FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR, FELIZ TITO TRINIDAD , JOSHUA CLOTTEY ,HECTOR MACHO CAMACHO , ANTONIO MARGARITO , WILFREDO BENITEZ , ALEXIS ARGUELLO , JUAN MANUEL LOPEZ , WILFREDO GOMEZ , JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ JR I HOPE THAT PACKET WILL BE SOON AFTHER THE GAME COOL PACKER NICE BOXING 2011
worry more about the gameplay than every fighter you want to be in the game.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:55 PM   #5
Pro

acarrero's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
That would be a great pack. I'd buy at $19.99. $10 if no Floyd.

While we're on gyms, maybe they could release some DLC related to the gyms - like Motor City with some boxers from there, London Gym with Prince, Bruno, and some other Brits, PR Gym with Trinidad, Gomez, Juanma, etc.

Last edited by acarrero; 01-12-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2011, 11:53 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 7
Still no presentation in Legacy mode, no post fight interviews, no weigh in's, no pre-fight press conference's to hype up the big match, no managers. This makes Legacy mode a failure to me, it will become boring just like it always does.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »