Home

NBA 2K11 Jersey Code Released, Secondary Road Jerseys For Hornets, Magic and T-Wolves

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Jersey Code Released, Secondary Road Jerseys For Hornets, Magic and T-Wolves within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2011, 02:47 AM   #9
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K11 Jersey Code Released, Secondary Road Jerseys For Hornets, Magic and T-Wo

Code doesn't work for me on PC.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:51 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K11 Jersey Code Released, Secondary Road Jerseys For Hornets, Magic and T-Wo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceptiveBlaze
Have noooooo idea what your talking about can anybody shed light on these unis
I was expressing delight that a code was released for the Hornets, Magic, and Timberwolves alternate jerseys. I was then saying that I hoped 2K would add even more jerseys to their game next year (2K12), the '93 Phoenix Suns jerseys and '99 Raptors jerseys in particular.

Sun-Blast:

Dino:

Last edited by VDusen04; 01-16-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:53 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can you please update the Staples Center's (Lakers) center court to purple instead of gold
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2011, 12:43 PM   #12
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I was expressing delight that a code was released for the Hornets, Magic, and Timberwolves alternate jerseys. I was then saying that I hoped 2K would add even more jerseys to their game next year (2K12), the '93 Phoenix Suns jerseys and '99 Raptors jerseys in particular.

Sun-Blast:

Dino:
Two of the top 5 jerseys I ever known to love (orlando's 94' away, chicago's 95' alt, & Bucks 94' away)
I wish they put the Chicago's 95' alt jersey in too.
Old 01-16-2011, 02:20 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 13

Are their any more, or are these it?
Old 01-16-2011, 03:07 PM   #14
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

I guess I'm the only one who thinks that Raptors jersey is horrible, and one of the ugliest I've ever seen. Looks like a 12 y/o kid designed it. Even back then I thought it was horrible. But to each their own.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 01-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #15
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I guess I'm the only one who thinks that Raptors jersey is horrible, and one of the ugliest I've ever seen. Looks like a 12 y/o kid designed it. Even back then I thought it was horrible. But to each their own.
I really don't like 'em either. What takes the cake is that not only is the dino wearing shoes, but he's either wearing shoes with his toes sticking out or worse, shoes that were made with toes that stick out. Kinda reminds me of the Miami Dolphins with that dolphin actually wearing a helmet.

And I agree infamyice: they put Jordan's Bulls in, they put the Jordans in, so please put the Bulls' black alternate jerseys in from Jordan's era--I don't care which, pinstripe or not, but it would be great to have them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2011, 03:49 PM   #16
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
Code doesn't work for me on PC.
just like last years...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »