Home

Top Spin 4 Box Art and Full Roster Revealed, 3D and Move Support Confirmed For PS3

This is a discussion on Top Spin 4 Box Art and Full Roster Revealed, 3D and Move Support Confirmed For PS3 within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2011, 11:47 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Top Spin 4 Box Art and Full Roster Revealed, 3D and Move Support Confirmed For PS

Yeah I was reading up on 2K Czech, and all the other games they've made so far (Mafia, Vietcong, Hidden and Dangerous) have been shooters. This is their first attempt at a sports game.

Should be interesting to see how TS 4 turns out considering the other Top Spin games were all developed by PAM, who was closed down by 2K shortly after the release of TS 3.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:53 PM   #18
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Top Spin 4 Box Art and Full Roster Revealed, 3D and Move Support Confirmed For PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
I hope there are more players to be announces or at least have a deep Create a Player
Can always hold out hope that 2K share makes it way in. That way you could download players that others create, which would be fantastic in lieu of not having the actual players on the roster.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:26 PM   #19
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerrick012
Can always hold out hope that 2K share makes it way in. That way you could download players that others create, which would be fantastic in lieu of not having the actual players on the roster.
I wish there's gonna be a 2k share, I think it's very possible.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:37 PM   #20
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

I'd buy it if the cover was one of those where the picture changes when you tilt the packaging, because it'd be hilarious if Agassi was bald one way but had hair if you tilted the package a little.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:17 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3
Sounds really, really great - but where is Maria??? Hope she's in the game too!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2011, 05:05 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 0

James Blake? Really? Shouldn't it be John Isner or Mardy Fish.

Can't be mad at the Legends roster though, Michael Chang!
Old 01-20-2011, 12:52 PM   #23
Rookie

10spro's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Lendl is a great addition too...... some of you may not be old enough to remember him, but loved the mechanical approach he had to the game at the time. He was like a skinny Arnold Terminator on the court!!
For sure. And while we're at it, wouldn't it be nice to have the likes of Vilas, Nastase, Connors, Big Mac, Borg competing like the good old days.

I hope they do add Del Potro, when injury free, he's a top 5 in my books.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:42 AM   #24
Rookie

ekferio's Arena

OVR: 4

biggest roster yet it misses a bunch of top women players i hope Sharapova will be at least a downloadable character.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »