Home

Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl Roster and Rating Changes, Available Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl Roster and Rating Changes, Available Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl Roster and Rating Changes, Available Tomorrow

Check out the Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl roster and rating changes, which will be available tomorrow.

Quote:
It is finally here folks - Super Bowl XLV. 30 teams have been eliminated from the championship hunt and there are only two teams left: Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers. This week we focused on getting the remaining playoff teams and their IR players off the injured reserve and back on to the team's depth charts. We also spent some time getting as many practice squad players on the rosters or free agency list as possible. Here are a few of the highlights for this week:
  • Pittsburgh Steelers star linebacker James Harrison is once again rated 99 Overall in Madden NFL. After a dominating regular season and playoff performance including three sacks against the Ravens in the Divisional Playoff round, Harrison is once again the top linebacker in Madden NFL.
  • Over 200+ transactions, rating adjustments and depth chart moves are updated in this pre-Super Bowl roster update.
  • From the "Did You Know" department....To date for Madden NFL 11, we have had over 4600+ total roster moves this year in over 18 weekly updates.
  • We will have one final roster update after the Super Bowl for both the online rosters and online franchise. This will have final rating adjustments as well as final end-of-season depth charts/rosters for the Steelers and Packers.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2011, 02:19 PM   #2
Rookie

Missin_ATL's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl Roster and Rating Changes, Available Tomorrow

Im going to love this roster update but i just waondering what happen to Buccaneers running back #28 Kregg Lumpkin haven't seen him in the game
Old 02-03-2011, 02:29 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
You gotta give credit to the Madden team for putting out a roster update every week that actually makes significant rating changes to the players.

The NHL season is halfway done and NHL 11 just now got to where most of the players that should be in the game are in it, but NHL 11 still hasn't had a single update to the player ratings since it came out!

I wish more EA games updated their rosters like Madden does.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:40 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Still no Trindon Holiday for texans? This sucks. Why does everyone else get added back in except this guy. He, along with Ben Tate were projected to be a major part of the 2010-2011 season. Yea he got hurt, but so did Ben Tate. Why no love for Holiday on the final roster. Everyone else is back in. Atleast put him in the FA pool, or get rid of Molden. That guy is a waste.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:42 PM   #5
Rookie

How can I make the Trindon holiday suggestion to Donny for the final roster update. Do I need a petition or something? I can't be the only one who wants to see this happen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2011, 02:53 PM   #6
Rookie

Missin_ATL's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyowman
How can I make the Trindon holiday suggestion to Donny for the final roster update. Do I need a petition or something? I can't be the only one who wants to see this happen
He will probably be in on the last roster update next week after the superbowl
Old 02-03-2011, 06:09 PM   #7
Rookie

Tag. When they come out, does anyone want to up them for PS3?
Old 02-03-2011, 11:21 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

ill try adding them bro, i dont know how, do i just copy it on my usb?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »