Home

UPDATE: OS on The LaVar Arrington Show w/ Chad Dukes, Talking Sam Keller/EA (Podcast)

This is a discussion on UPDATE: OS on The LaVar Arrington Show w/ Chad Dukes, Talking Sam Keller/EA (Podcast) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2011, 04:47 PM   #9
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Caught the last 10 minutes of so. Did Dukes throw you a softball with the EA/NFL licenses at the end? You represented OS and yourself very well. Good Job Chris!
Old 02-15-2011, 06:35 PM   #10
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: OS Will be Live on 106.7 The Fan in Washington DC at 4:30 EST Talking Sam Keller/

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS

Sam Keller is having another day in court today in his suit filed against EA and the NCAA. While that's going on, be sure to check out our very own Executive Editor Chris Sanner on the "The LaVar Arrington Show with Chad Dukes" at 4:30 EST to discuss the case and what it might mean for college video games and NCAA Athletes everywhere.

You can listen to the broadcast live on The Fan's online website!
Very nice job Chris, you could not have represented OS any better. Hopefully some more radio stations book you, I found that conversation really compelling.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:30 PM   #11
Host

bronco92's Arena

OVR: 44
Ah, I missed it. Sounds like you kicked *** Chris. Anywhere I can hear it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2011, 07:31 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: OS Will be Live on 106.7 The Fan in Washington DC at 4:30 EST Talking Sam Keller/

LOL!

Who cares they slapped a jersey # on a player and listed him at QB

It didn't have Sam Keller's DOB or SSN listed and highly doubt the player looked anything like him.

I also don't think ASU retired his Jersey # so this is a big phat joke

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 02-15-2011, 08:58 PM   #13
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

For those that missed it.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/?podc...CBS.WASHINGTON
Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-16-2011, 11:37 AM   #14
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: UPDATE: OS on The LaVar Arrington Show w/ Chad Dukes, Talking Sam Keller/EA (Podc

Most are just thinking about losing their favorite game but Keller and others have a legitimate case here... Honestly, with the way EA has done business and given us crappy games I hope they get slapped by the courts hard sending them into a downward spiral.. I could care less about the game because what’s right is right..

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 02-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4
Nice job on the interview.

Eesh on that lawsuit. Not to sound offensive but it's a very American situation being that the U.S. is the most litigious society on the planet. Likeness licensing if enacted would be a nightmare to sort out for the entire entertainment industry.

I'd say your assessment of the football gaming situation was a bit narrow though. If licensing fees by the big 2 (M$ and S$) don't change, several analyzes that I've seen is there are strong indicators pointing to a fracturing of the market on the horizon. Also having lived through every console created so far, you never know what is going to captivate our attention in 4-5 years technology wise, never minding an even newer monied player moving in like M$ did and S$ before it as just 2 examples. I'd agree that for the foreseeable future, it's pretty much an EAS/Madden or don't buy/play world, with or without exclusivity.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2011, 06:59 PM   #16
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: UPDATE: OS on The LaVar Arrington Show w/ Chad Dukes, Talking Sam Keller/EA (Podc

Should probably get rid of that picture. You just used his likeness without his permission.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »