Home

MLB 11 The Show Trailer: Camera Editor (Something Every Sports Video Game Needs)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Trailer: Camera Editor (Something Every Sports Video Game Needs) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2011, 07:27 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 15
First thing I'm gonna do is move the pitching meter to the side of the pitcher and make it a little smaller. Regardless of the unprecedented level of customization I'll stick with team cameras for pitching and the catcher view for batting.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 11 The Show Trailer: Camera Editor (Something Every Sports Video Game Needs)

Great stuff!! Really nice add-on.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:31 PM   #19
JJT
MVP

JJT's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 11 The Show Trailer: Camera Editor (Something Every Sports Video Game Needs)

OMG love this I always hate when I can't tell if the ball will hit the bottom strikezone, or the dirt, this will be awesome for me.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:40 PM   #20
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20

I don't think I can make it till March 8th, might go to jail for breaking into a gamestop to get this game early.
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 02-17-2011, 07:41 PM   #21
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

That is very nice! The only thing missing now is a depth of field tool, but I'm sure you can find what you want through the presets.

How do we account for "flipping" the image if we wanted to depending on whether a righty or lefty is batting, if our camera is uniquely offset in such a way that we would prefer that flipped image? Hopefully it will account for this on its own.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2011, 08:55 PM   #22
R**k**

vinny_b's Arena

OVR: 4

too bad a custom camera is not offered when playing defense (ie RTTS). Where it is most needed...

_
Old 02-17-2011, 08:56 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 13

I couldn't tell if there's an option to just let the camera be whatever the home teams normal camera angle is. Does anyone know or will I have to manually switch it every series?
Old 02-17-2011, 09:13 PM   #24
Rookie

Phillies2010's Arena

OVR: 11

So amazing, every game needs this feature

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »