Home

MLB 2K11 Screenshots (OS Exclusive)

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Screenshots (OS Exclusive) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2011, 10:18 PM   #17
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: MLB 2K11 Screenshots (OS Exclusive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
I know what you mean brother...the "finger" you might be wondering about is that while these pics are in fact pretty good, the game itself in motion seems to graphically sink in some areas. Weird how if you look at the player in the GP videos, it looks as if though all of them have a fat mindsection. Dont really know what that is all about. IDK, Heres the thing though is that these pics look fantastic and if that GP video was an earlier build than what is being given to us and the final looks like these pics, I will be very happy. That chapman shot and the rivera shot I think could be pitted up and maybe win against the other game
Yah, the Rivera shot looks great... and yet the video, graphically, looked, well, not great. Like I said, hopefully we get the demo soon, I would LOVE to own two baseball titles this year.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:28 PM   #18
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Like the Man Ram shot!
Old 02-23-2011, 10:53 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 47

Those dreads look real. Great job there. And the stadiums look good too. With good commentary and MLB Today. I will have a good time with this game.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:46 AM   #20
Blackout!

hurdinator's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

2K Sports just sent us over 6 user requested MLB 2K11 screenshots, exclusive to OS.

Obviously, they couldn't get to everyone. If you didn't get your request filled, don't cry... We'll try to get more, closer to release.
I know you told me not to cry...but I'm gonna! Why bother with six screens? What are 2k thinking? I saw a lot of very different requests for many different types of shot, and what do we get? Crumbs from the "Lets give them all the same types of screen shots" table. Boohoo! Waste of time....This is just typical 2k.

Last edited by hurdinator; 02-24-2011 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Frustration!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2011, 08:11 AM   #21
Rookie

Golds's Arena

OVR: 3
It's strange that the screen shots look pretty good but the gameplay video looks so inferior. Although the faces look pretty cartoony. I'll give 2k props for their ability to make studiums look good, in any sports game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2011, 09:45 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 3

This is what has me somewhat worried...The Pic's do look good but as seen in the video it doesn't carry over...well I was looking up some pics of 2k10 and I found that they also looked a lot better than what they did in the game-play
Old 02-24-2011, 10:14 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 13
Graphically, it's uneven. The Rivera shot looks incredible while others look rough around the edges.

I think the MLB2K series would benefit greatly from the leap to next gen. Too bad we're looking at another two years (at least).

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Old 02-24-2011, 10:28 AM   #24
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendanrfoley
Graphically, it's uneven. The Rivera shot looks incredible while others look rough around the edges.

I think the MLB2K series would benefit greatly from the leap to next gen. Too bad we're looking at another two years (at least).

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
NEXT gen??? They should already be benefitting from THIS gen... other games seem to have figured it out, including 2K's own basketball game.

As far as screen shots, 2K is notorious for having screens look better than gameplay. Even if you go into a replay and start zooming in on a player, you'll see the detail greatly increase. It's similar to Gran Turismo's replay and picture mode... those stills and videos look much better than the actual gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »