Home

Top Spin 4 Videos: OS Exclusive - Gameplay: Parts 1 & 2: Andre Agassi vs. Andy Murray

This is a discussion on Top Spin 4 Videos: OS Exclusive - Gameplay: Parts 1 & 2: Andre Agassi vs. Andy Murray within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Top Spin 4 Videos: OS Exclusive - Gameplay: Parts 1 & 2: Andre Agassi vs. Andy Mu

game looks amazing, but you guys are right. If there arent any aces I'lkl be upset,

I wanna be able to ace out a game like you could in capriati tennis
Old 02-25-2011, 05:45 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Top Spin 4 Videos: OS Exclusive - Gameplay: Parts 1 & 2: Andre Agassi vs. Andy Mu

I wonder if in England, Andy will get more support from the crowd. Only things I noticed I didn't like were the ball boys never moved and how they presented the stats. I wish they had like winners to unforced errors of both players, instead of just saying that was Agassi's 20th winner. Hopefully, some more players on the DLC. Other than that, everything looks awesome, and I hope the demo comes out this Tuesday!!
Old 02-25-2011, 07:16 PM   #19
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Does this game run at a locked 60 FPS? I think that will definitely help beautify this game if so.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-25-2011, 07:55 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 47

This game rocks. I got aces a lot in the top spin 3 and have aces against me too. Andy Rodick was a beast at serving.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #21
Rookie

ocho cuatro's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
This game rocks. I got aces a lot in the top spin 3 and have aces against me too. Andy Rodick was a beast at serving.
Agreed. There is real strategy behind serving in this game, and my player got tons of them (despite not having a high serve rating).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2011, 08:42 PM   #22
Staff Writer

kelvinmak's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocho cuatro
Agreed. There is real strategy behind serving in this game, and my player got tons of them (despite not having a high serve rating).
Definitely. Haven't played Top Spin 3 in more than a year now, but I remember my crappy serving player can still get a few aces here and there with kick serves at the right moments.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:29 PM   #23
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Why don't tennis games ever feature tv broadcast style commentary like all other sports games do? I realize they don't ever really talk DURING play on tv, but they always do between points, and as good as 2K is at doing back and forth booth chatter, it really seems odd they don't use that here.

Last edited by DickDalewood; 02-25-2011 at 11:33 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:54 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
Why don't tennis games ever feature tv broadcast style commentary like all other sports games do? I realize they don't ever really talk DURING play on tv, but they always do between points, and as good as 2K is and doing back and forth booth chatter, it really seems odd they don't use that here.
And that would be the easiest to do too, because during play they can be quiet and then when play stop come in with something that would be sweet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »