Home

NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrations

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2011, 02:07 AM   #25
Rookie

TrojanMan3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westside Poseidon
Is it some sort of reflex now, totally involuntary? Every year its more of the same with people like this. You obviously didn't play NCAA 11, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that gameplay needs to be fixed, you're just saying this because you think it's the cool thing to say on every article of every sports game ever.
Yea, uhm Presentation > Gameplay. Gameplay is no good without the emotion, reality, atmosphere. Not saying that gameplay isnt important. it really is. But its never going to be as good as people want it to. Thats why they add all this other fancy stuff to it each year. and Presentation is the best way to do it.
78 Consensus All-Americans
Fight On
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2011, 02:11 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1
Really getting annoyed with EA Sports football...Tired of seeing the EA Sports stamp being the only ones on NFL and NCAA football games. Tired of the pay to have no competition approach. Well, not gonna fall for any gimmicks. Well at least I can say I've never bought ANY next gen Madden or NCAA game. They just dont improve honestly. Just still feel the same, NCAA improved a LITTLE, but that's it. I'm not allowing pure laziness into my PS3 any time soon.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:37 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 33
Amazons statement is almost identical to the same boasts that surrounded NCAA 11. I wonder if they have just made a few comments about the game based on the direction of last years title as opposed to any solid facts.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:22 AM   #28
Rookie

hawkeyebred2332's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrat

Quote:
You obviously didn't play NCAA 11, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that gameplay needs to be fixed
this is the funniest post I have read in a long time!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:16 AM   #29
Rookie

AUsouthpaw2013's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Is it some sort of reflex now, totally involuntary? Every year its more of the same with people like this. You obviously didn't play NCAA 11, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that gameplay needs to be fixed, you're just saying this because you think it's the cool thing to say on every article of every sports game ever.
Uh, did you SIM defense in every game you ever played, or do you really think that zone defenses are that ineffective, linebackers can play run and pass (at the same time), and every defender always knows where the ball is at all times regardless of play action fakes or sight lines? Defense was terrible in this year's game. The problems I listed are the tip of the iceberg, don't even get this forum started on jumping linebackers, psychic corners, comatose safeties, and complete ineffectiveness of play action against computer comtrolled defenders.

-Shug Jordan
Old 03-01-2011, 08:22 AM   #30
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

I would much rather they fix the pass coverage and OL/DL interaction, than any sort of presentation issue(s) that doesn't affect the actual gameplay. They may have, but is yet to be determined. Not a whole lot of information in that paragraph.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:32 AM   #31
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

As someone else said they say presentiation every year and in the ends never anything major so I'm not gonna get to excited yet. But they already show highlights at the end of the game so it shouldn't be to much trouble to just make those highlights into some kinda of weekly recap show like gameday final. They could even use generic lines like here is the top 5 heisman list then show the screen thats already in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2011, 08:34 AM   #32
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
This I gotta see. Presentation is an area EA neglects in ALL of their titles.
CHURCH.

Presentation is more than just overlays (although they still struggle with these in Madden 11) and ESPN wipes. It's commentary, camera angles, and a host of other aspects that complete the package. We'll see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »