Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters Demo Available Now, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters Demo Available Now, Post Impressions Here within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #17
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters Demo Available Now, Post Impressions Here

You can change the weather, pin placement and so forth. Rain was cool and I really liked being about to change the 2nd grass cut length.

Waiting for my PS3 demo to download so that I can compare.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:43 PM   #18
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters Demo Available Now, Post Impressions Here

LOL, updated OP again. :P
Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-08-2011, 06:56 PM   #19
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoose
True Aim/View in the X-Box 360 demo.
True Aim is there in options
Old 03-08-2011, 08:35 PM   #20
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

PS3 demo is great. Only issue I ran into is it only wanted to display in 720p.

This made the 360 demo look better.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:39 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 10

Nice! Found PS3 demo by searching for it!

I'm anxious (as I'm sure some others are too) to hear of Move impressions specifically as I'm thinking of buying the Move just for this game, if it translates well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2011, 09:48 PM   #22
Rookie

Cvhsalumni's Arena

OVR: 6

PS3: Game looks amazing. Still frustrated at little things like pin placements on slopes, having to club up 3-4 clubs in a fairway bunker. I was hoping those would be fixed. I haven't hit out of the rough yet but I am sure it is going to be the same problem where you hit a 5 iron 120 yards just because you are in rough.

Can't get over how good the game looks. Excited for the new career mode. Still crossing fingers for multiplayer career mode!
Old 03-08-2011, 09:51 PM   #23
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasco11
Nice! Found PS3 demo by searching for it!

I'm anxious (as I'm sure some others are too) to hear of Move impressions specifically as I'm thinking of buying the Move just for this game, if it translates well!
My Move will be waiting for me when I get off work tomorrow. I will let you know once I take it thru the paces.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:44 PM   #24
The Bird is the word

Bighoff's Arena

OVR: 19

Played San Antonio hole a few time with the Move, I really enjoy it. I can't wait for the retail version so I can see exactly how to do everything but for a demo it's pretty cool. The reactions on screen from the Move seem right in time and the opening and closing of the club head seems right in time as well, now I just got to figure out how to swing with 100% power things will be heading in the right direction. This was a 1st day buy for me and playing the demo just cemented my choice even more I cant wait for the 29th so I can suck at golf both at the course and on the PS3.
I've heard this "patience is a virtue" junk all my life. I'm happy to say I have no virtue, no scruples, and no desire to wait too long for anything. In my humble opinion instant gratification takes too long!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »