Home

MLB 2K11 Patch v1.1 Notes

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Patch v1.1 Notes within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2011, 01:39 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch v1.1 Notes

Ok, but then it's game version 1.1. Not patch 1.1.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:42 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 48
"52" fixes? so what the hell did i buy? The best of BONEY-M dvd?
That is so brutal! So i guess everybody is liking the extended DEMO for $60.
Wow; and that's only patch ver1.1. this is getting ridiculous.
It blows my mind away; how these companies can ship, and release a game; charge me full price and still not give me a complete game with at least 1/4 of the bugs; but 52 fixes in only the first version; this should be telling US something here!!!!!!!!! Looks like a rush job to me; and i am not getting what i really paid for. good luck to you all.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:04 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Console only patch? I have the pc version and don't remember any patch. If so, eta on pc patch?
Old 03-10-2011, 02:11 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler
Console only patch? I have the pc version and don't remember any patch. If so, eta on pc patch?
Ronnie, from Twitter several days ago:

Ronnie2K: Been informed that since #MLB2K11 PC was submitted later than console, the PC version will have almost all the tweaks the day one patch has

He didn't get any more specific than that.

As for an actual answer to your question....if past history of 2k PC patches is any indication, you're better off not asking (or even thinking about it until it's announced).

It won't be anytime soon, that's for sure.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:51 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Ronnie, from Twitter several days ago:

Ronnie2K: Been informed that since #MLB2K11 PC was submitted later than console, the PC version will have almost all the tweaks the day one patch has

He didn't get any more specific than that.

As for an actual answer to your question....if past history of 2k PC patches is any indication, you're better off not asking (or even thinking about it until it's announced).

It won't be anytime soon, that's for sure.
I understand; thank you. Day-one patch was included in the pc release and consoles received a second-patch v1.1, got it .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLGAMER
How does 2k Sports overlook something like that? That's just ridiculous! Thanks for the info though. I appreciate it.
I couldn't agree more. Little things that the developers want to tweak with patches is fine - but huge things like no fatigue in franchise? I'm sorry, but that's inexcusable.

Being a long time player of The Show, I was considering trying 2K this year instead for the first time since 2K3. But when I read how the first patch has over 50 fixes, none of which includes something as big as the fatigue bug, I finally realize the community's frustration with 2K.

2K11 didn't release on March 8th - the beta did. In all likelihood, those who bought the game will have to wait another month before everything is fixed. No wonder The Show is kicking their *** every year.

Last edited by ggazoo; 03-10-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:21 PM   #23
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFNREADY
"52" fixes? so what the hell did i buy? The best of BONEY-M dvd?
That is so brutal! So i guess everybody is liking the extended DEMO for $60.
Wow; and that's only patch ver1.1. this is getting ridiculous.
It blows my mind away; how these companies can ship, and release a game; charge me full price and still not give me a complete game with at least 1/4 of the bugs; but 52 fixes in only the first version; this should be telling US something here!!!!!!!!! Looks like a rush job to me; and i am not getting what i really paid for. good luck to you all.

They've done this to us for at least four years in a row now, and that's why I have decided not to buy this year (meaning that I'm going without video baseball, since I don't have PS3). I'm sick of 2K releasing unfinished games and making us wait a month or more to maybe patch some of the stuff that's totally broken in the game. It's astounding how many of the bugs and glitches being reported in 2K11 were also present in last year's game, or the year before that. It's just unacceptable. I'm through paying $60 on release day to be 2K's beta tester.

The only way I'll consider buying this year is if all of the bugs get fully patched and I can get the game for around $30 before the end of April. Otherwise, I'm done with 2K and their crap every year.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:45 PM   #24
Rookie

pagodacrockett's Arena

i know i'm asking this question everywhere, but i just need one person to answer me, i don't have internet at home, and i want to buy 2k11 this year. can i download the patch somewhere else with a flash drive and install it to my ps3?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »