Home

Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be Shown

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be Shown within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #17
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptOhio
I wouldn't get my hopes up for Franchise mode upgrades in this years Madden. From listening to the podcasts and talking with some people who have a good understanding of what it would take to get it done, I would not expect any offline or online franchise changes until next year. The devs are talking about completely rebuliding franchise mode, right now the franchise mode they are using is essentially built by the previous team. I would look for Madden 13 to be a complete overhaul of franchise mode(s) enabling the devs to put all the content they have backloaded over the last 3 years out at one time. Remember these development cyxcles are ridiculously tight and they will not completely strip the game of franchise mode just to do it the way they want to see it presented.
I wouldn't say that bro. They might now totally redo franchise mode this year. But I truly do believe that they have done a lot of things to franchsie offline/online to make it much better then it has been in the past 6 years. But I really believe franchise mode will have some big changes this coming year. It is a wait and see thing tho.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 03-15-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:33 PM   #18
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be S

I'm looking forward to some frachise improvements offline. I also would love to see the AI Defense improved aswell. I'm sick of seeing the AI run my WR route before he does and get to the spot I'm throwing it to. But overall looking forward to some new info on madden 12 finally.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:41 PM   #19
OHIO ST8

jhogan3132's Arena

OVR: 25
Two words franchise mode
Old 03-15-2011, 09:46 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 10

I would like too see

1) A halftime show with ESPN or NFL network presentation
2) consecutive hit tackles or tackle animations in general, no more bowling pin tackles by defenders..please!!!!!!
3) Kickoff blocking AI
4) O-line/D-line interactions
5) Run blocking AI, no more 3 defenders falling at the same time animations....please!!!!!
6) Lets pray!!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:13 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzburgh
I actually think this years Madden is going be it's biggest jump in quality. I barely played last years but after seeing what NCAA is looking like you can bet that Madden 12 will have all that and more this year IMO.
I think NCAA has trumped Madden this year and they will continue to stay ahead of the Madden team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2011, 10:19 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptOhio
I wouldn't get my hopes up for Franchise mode upgrades in this years Madden. From listening to the podcasts and talking with some people who have a good understanding of what it would take to get it done, I would not expect any offline or online franchise changes until next year. The devs are talking about completely rebuliding franchise mode, right now the franchise mode they are using is essentially built by the previous team. I would look for Madden 13 to be a complete overhaul of franchise mode(s) enabling the devs to put all the content they have backloaded over the last 3 years out at one time. Remember these development cyxcles are ridiculously tight and they will not completely strip the game of franchise mode just to do it the way they want to see it presented.
I think they started overhauling the franchise mode a few development cycles ago. I don't think they just started this year. However, if you're right, I'm sure there are people that will lead an angry mob to EA's front door if we get the SAME franchise mode for like 6 straight years. That last sentence seems very absurd and I'm not talking about the angry mob part.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:23 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I think there will be a wait for tiered play calling, at least I think so. Ian told us a few years ago it would take a ton of time to redo their current play calling system.
I think it would be easier, and possibility as effective, to simply make it part of the pre-snap options. We already have the option to fan the line out or make them crash in. If they just come up with a way to give us more stunts in the pre-snap options, we can do the same things without them having to gut the entire play-book.

I doubt they would ever redo the entire play-book unless they were forced to.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:44 PM   #24

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Consecutive Hit tackling better be added this year...........

The bowling pin knockdowns have to stop
One of the first things I'll be looking for but, I'm not holding my breath. That is definitely a top 3 type thing for me that needs to be added. It looks so bad right now and is horribly noticeable. I smh almost everytime I see it. It's pitiful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »