Home

Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be Shown

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be Shown within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2011, 12:01 AM   #25
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be S

I wish they would have announced when they were going to make this announcement, so then I could have been more ready to wait for the announcement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2011, 01:15 AM   #26
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Maybe they will add a lock out feature. Just kidding. I hope to hear some information about franchise

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 03-16-2011, 05:26 AM   #27
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be S

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
I think they started overhauling the franchise mode a few development cycles ago. I don't think they just started this year. However, if you're right, I'm sure there are people that will lead an angry mob to EA's front door if we get the SAME franchise mode for like 6 straight years. That last sentence seems very absurd and I'm not talking about the angry mob part.
In 12, no franchise improvements = no buy. Sure that is a harsh stance, but offline franchise owners need some attention to
Old 03-16-2011, 07:21 AM   #28
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9
holding on the words of adembroski this guy was/is a huge franchise guy i agree though, no attention to franchise mode i'm not buying 12 then. I already have 10 & 11 with a fractured 'chise mode. not going 3 for 3!
Old 03-16-2011, 07:49 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 15

Most of my wishes are gameplay related:

1. New physics engine (Or atleast have a TON more animations and make weight a factor)

2. Consecutive hit tackling

3. Complete re-vamp on defense (DL interactions, DE's running a true arc, DB/WR interactions, removal of suction blocking, much better AI in pass coverage including the flats)

4. Better running animations

5. Route based passing and better passing in general (trajectory, ball speed, ability to put touch on the pass, etc..)

6. Hundred of new animations that touch every part of the game (Running, tackling, blocking, hitstick, catching, DL animations, physical DB animations, physical WR animations, LB shed block animations, ball carrier moves, post whistle animations, pre-snap animations) NEW ANIMATIONS ARE DESPERATELY NEEDED IN THIS GAME

These are just a few of the things I would like to see in the gameplay department.

Last edited by ch46647; 03-16-2011 at 07:56 AM.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 16

I hope we have true gang tackling, better overall animations that are smooth, and PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD AUDIBLE SYSTEM. In 2 player games there is no need to audible since your opponent will see what play you are changing too.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:26 PM   #31
Rookie

moose616's Arena

OVR: 3
Lockout mode! Haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #32
Rookie

darknmild's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDelta
Er... wasn't that basically exactly what was said about Madden 11? "Oh, no we can't do all the changes to franchise mode we would like to make this year, but wait for next year!"
yep exactly so i think franchise will be a great mode this year... if they stay true to their word

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »