Home

25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #11 Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight Song

This is a discussion on 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #11 Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight Song within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #11 Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight Song

Over the next few weeks, EA Sports will show 25 new plays that you will find in NCAA Football 12.

New offensive plays will be shown every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, while a new defensive play every Tuesday and Thursday. Each new play will be accompanied by a screen of the play art and a brief description of why the play has been added to NCAA Football 12.

Play #11 features the Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight Song.

Quote:
"Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight Song - Auburn’s offense features a wide variety of unique and imaginative plays. One of the more interesting plays in their offense is Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight Song. In this play the left tackle aligns on the ball on the right side of the formation in a receiver position. The left tackle is used as a decoy to throw off the defensive recognition of the play."
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
I like this play. Looks interesting.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 03-28-2011, 10:30 AM   #3
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30
I like it.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:51 AM   #4
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #11 Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight

VT scored on this play last year vs NC State, cool play.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:55 AM   #5
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #11 Shotgun Wild Tiger Trey Fight

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2011, 11:10 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0
I like the play I have seen it in action but im just wondering how is the gameplay is going to work with this play. How will it disrupt the AI?
Old 03-28-2011, 11:15 AM   #7
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpreadEm
I like the play I have seen it in action but im just wondering how is the gameplay is going to work with this play. How will it disrupt the AI?
thats what i was wondering. In real life its something you have to adjust to because you aren't sure if theres some sort of screen pass or maybe jet sweep that might be run to the side with the LT out wide but in a video game are they just going to pretty much have the AI consider that LT like a WR and cover him out there. If so then i'd rather have that be another WR out there instead of the LT because i feel like with "A" releasing on a pattern that the DE is going to have a free rush to the QB.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:37 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0
Not to mention in a user game this play would be pointless unless they have some other plays out of this formation. Rather than confuse the defense as to what is coming at them, it would have the opposite effect and tip them as to exactly what play you're running.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »