Home

25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #13: I-Form Twin TE Badger Power

This is a discussion on 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #13: I-Form Twin TE Badger Power within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2011, 10:32 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #13: I-Form Twin TE Badger Power

Over the next few weeks, EA Sports will show 25 new plays that you will find in NCAA Football 12.

New offensive plays will be shown every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, while a new defensive play every Tuesday and Thursday. Each new play will be accompanied by a screen of the play art and a brief description of why the play has been added to NCAA Football 12.

Play #13 features the I-Form Twin TE Badger Power.

Quote:
"I-Form Twin TE Badger Power - A staple of the Wisconsin power running game, I-Form Twin TE Badger Power is a play that combines elements of both a counter and power play. The Badgers like to send the wing tight end in motion to the weak side and at the snap he becomes the second “puller” on the play. Factor in the fullback and Wisconsin can get three lead blockers at the point of attack."
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2011, 11:19 AM   #2
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #13: I-Form Twin TE Badger Power

Beautifully brutal play. It's deceptively simple-looking, but the three blockers caving in one side of the defense is the key. I hope this concept isn't just in Wisconsin's playbook, because this could be staple of my running game.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:32 AM   #3
Rookie

Vaporub83's Arena

OVR: 14
I hope linebackers read their keys and fit properly on pullers. If not prepare to give up 200 yards rushing a game.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
At least I have seen this play before I hope they acutally get the motion wing tight end to acutally make a block

@ the 2.00 mark
Old 03-30-2011, 11:36 AM   #5
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #13: I-Form Twin TE Badger Power

If this was Madden I'd be worried, but I never had I problem with my LB's fitting up in NCAA 11. I could spill a run and my guys would make the tackle with consistency.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2011, 11:48 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpreadEm
At least I have seen this play before I hope they acutally get the motion wing tight end to acutally make a block
Bigger question: Will the wing TE actually motion away and then come back to kick out? Any play with this type of motion in '11 the wing TE just lines up where he should motion to then does what he should do after the snap.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:55 AM   #7
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
i'm gonna like this play.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:08 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight9299
Bigger question: Will the wing TE actually motion away and then come back to kick out? Any play with this type of motion in '11 the wing TE just lines up where he should motion to then does what he should do after the snap.
I know because its been three years that oregon, auburn and flordia have been running power plays from the gun and they still havent got that right yet

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »