Home

With No EA Sports Sim Basketball Title Until 2012, Are You Confident in NBA 2K12?

This is a discussion on With No EA Sports Sim Basketball Title Until 2012, Are You Confident in NBA 2K12? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2011, 07:32 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 7
I think the people they say 2K11 is overrated probably arent that good at the game, since whatever exploits you used in previous games dont work now
Old 04-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #18
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: With No EA Sports Sim Basketball Title Until 2012, Are You Confident in NBA 2K12?

The speculation is wild in here and its only been 2 pages.....

By now everything should be wait and see, and i hope this thread doesnt turn into another cheesy wishlist thread
Old 04-05-2011, 07:51 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: With No EA Sports Sim Basketball Title Until 2012, Are You Confident in NBA 2K12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I'm expecting NBA 2K12 to be a better game then NBA 2K11. With that being said, I don't think it will sell more units and I expect it to have lower review scores as well. IMO, there is nothing that 2K can do to prevent this. The lack of competition this year WILL cause some reviewers and gamers to charge 2K with resting on their laurels just on general principle and not after a thorough evaluation of the game.
The game also got extreme boosts for the Jordan content.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:18 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1
VERY confident in 2k12... ive been confident since 2k4
Old 04-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
I think the people they say 2K11 is overrated probably arent that good at the game, since whatever exploits you used in previous games dont work now
Agree! 2k11 IMO is the best bball game ever! I beat the ish out of people because they soooo many people want to cheese and exploit and once u stop their exploits, they are lost. If u play "SIM" style, u will be rewarded and you can enjoy the game for how its meant to be enjoyed. 2k aint arcady and it isnt a dunk fest and cross over war like a NBA Live. Nothing is wrong with 2k dribbling system either. I pull off every move with virtual ease
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 08:50 PM   #22
Pro

Bolt957's Arena

OVR: 14
This is a rhetorical question. OF COURSE I'm confident in 2K to have 2K12 better than whatever EA Sports attempts to sell for the NBA.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:58 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

As far as NBA games goes, I only played Live series in 90s before 2k11. Just bought 2k11 because of Jordan addition. So I'm not familiar with what kind reputation 2K team had in the past

but what I can say is that other developers would have made Jordan challenge a DLC that will cost easily 15 bucks. But they didn't. That counts for me.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:17 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
As far as NBA games goes, I only played Live series in 90s before 2k11. Just bought 2k11 because of Jordan addition. So I'm not familiar with what kind reputation 2K team had in the past

but what I can say is that other developers would have made Jordan challenge a DLC that will cost easily 15 bucks. But they didn't. That counts for me.
haha "other" developers...

I agree with the poeple that have said 2k11 is the best NBA Game ever made... The people that don't like it are probably the same people that enjoyed crossing people over with Eric Snow and posterizing Kevin Garnet on NBA Live... (seen it done) <<<--- I've personally Saw this happen while watching my buddies play NBA Live... If thats your definition of "sim" than be my guest and play NBA Live to your hearts desire... 2k, makes a "sim" basketball game, and people that don't "understand" basketball or know how the game "should" be played, are the same people that will hate on the game...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »