Home

25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #16: Ark HB Wheel

This is a discussion on 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #16: Ark HB Wheel within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2011, 06:24 PM   #9
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: 25 New Plays Coming to NCAA Football 12 - Play #16: Ark HB Wheel

This is not new. They just added the HB wheel to a play that has been on the game. I forgot the name. But they would be better off making different hot routes. I.e. Post, wheel route, stop and go, quick screen.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:29 PM   #10
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
Still no special teams plays. *sigh*, if I do not have the option to fake punt run I might cry!
pretty sure they are only showing offensive and defensive plays in this promotion thing. M, W, F are offense, Tu and Th are defense. But these 25 plays are not the only new plays, so I guess there is a chance for new special team plays. I didn't even think they would add new defensive formations, but they did.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 04-04-2011, 07:16 PM   #11
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
pretty sure they are only showing offensive and defensive plays in this promotion thing. M, W, F are offense, Tu and Th are defense. But these 25 plays are not the only new plays, so I guess there is a chance for new special team plays. I didn't even think they would add new defensive formations, but they did.
Oops, forgot about that. I still wish they would acknowledge that special teams is stale and broken and needs to be fixed.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

did anyone notice the damn play is drawn up wrong the wheel route is ran to the offense's left (see the video) the play is drawn for the wheel route on the right. the reason why the play works in real life is b/c of the misdirection of the other routes and the wheel route is ran against the flow of the offense. Damn EA get yo shhhhh*** together!
Old 04-06-2011, 08:23 PM   #13
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneezor01
did anyone notice the damn play is drawn up wrong the wheel route is ran to the offense's left (see the video) the play is drawn for the wheel route on the right. the reason why the play works in real life is b/c of the misdirection of the other routes and the wheel route is ran against the flow of the offense. Damn EA get yo shhhhh*** together!
So you want the wheel route to happen on the left, right into the comeback route?
Old 04-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #14
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
But it does that? The wheel route goes out, while all of the other routes cut to the opposite side? Flip the play and the wheel route runs to the right...
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 04-07-2011, 08:32 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 5

id like to see the wheel route as a hot route. what about position specific hot routes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2011, 08:36 AM   #16
Rookie

gohogs141's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
weve ran it to both sides...you could always flip the play lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »