Home

F1 2011 Details Leak Out

This is a discussion on F1 2011 Details Leak Out within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2011, 05:51 PM   #9
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: F1 2011 Details Leak Out

Ironically I am sitting here with my brand new F1 2010 that I just received in the mail. Time to go try it out!
Old 04-08-2011, 08:12 AM   #10
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

I enjoyed F1 2010, still play it every now and then (360 version. However I really like F1 Championship for the PS3 better, It's a much older game, but I feel it's way more challenging and feels more realistic to me. I wish someone would make a new version of that game.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:36 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5
I would love to see a create-a-team feature, and the team you created could be imported into season mode or career mode as either a replacement of a currently gridded team or an additional team. I could see this fitting in to the tagline "Be the driver, live the life, go compete."

Driver moves would be nice, too, for career mode. I hate that I end up replacing a driver at a top team and he is never heard from again. Have him switch to another team. Have up-and-comers on the smaller teams work their way up to a mid-field or top-tier team. Have the older drivers move down before retiring. Have other licensed or game-created drivers waiting in the wings to take the place of a retired driver. This could also fit in with their tagline "Be the driver, live the life, go compete."

A rotating schedule for career mode is really necessary. The German GP switches from year-to-year. The Japanese GP could switch between Suzuka and Fuji. Bring back some of the older tracks if they still have FIA licensing (or whatever is needed)--Imola, Pacifica, Indianapolis, A1-Red Bull, etc.--and let us have some say over schedules past the first year in career mode.

I keep looking for game details hoping to see something more than 2010 had (maybe that these ideas are included). I'm getting 2011 regardless, simply because the new track, new tyre supplier, and real rule changes will make it a different game than 2010. C'mon Codies, give us more!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2011, 02:46 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

Yeah right Dazraz. I think that it is good to have a F1 every year. I agree with you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »