Home

Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Coming Soon, Tuner Next Week to Fix Jab Spamming

This is a discussion on Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Coming Soon, Tuner Next Week to Fix Jab Spamming within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13
Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Coming Soon, Tuner Next Week to Fix Jab Spamming

Fight Night Champion title update #2 is coming soon. A new tuner will be released early next week to address the jab spamming issues.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2011, 11:03 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Second Title Update Coming Soon + Tuner

I'm curious what will be the next abused strategy. It's very hard to reduce/remove something without it opening up another can of worms. I am glad I am not a game developer; probably have a panic attacks and anxiety daily, lol.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:45 AM   #3

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
I'm curious what will be the next abused strategy. It's very hard to reduce/remove something without it opening up another can of worms. I am glad I am not a game developer; probably have a panic attacks and anxiety daily, lol.
For one thing I think they are doing a great job trying to give the game a more realistic feel. They are listening and doing what they can. There will always be people that seek out exploits but you can't knock this team for trying to make it right.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Exactly. You'll never have a perfect game online. There's always going to be kids with too much time and Mommy's credit card to help them build a super-powered cheese Champ.

I just want them to fix the offline game and for those that love online, the ability to have working online sliders and private leagues. That'll solve most of the issues.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 16
I am gld they are fixing the jab cheese, I just went down to a 'tard, that relyed on it almost exclusively.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2011, 03:05 PM   #6
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Coming Soon, Tuner Next Week to Fix Jab Spam

i just need the cpu to take alittle bit more stamina hit or at least the slider to work. i'm having pretty good fights I do miss the one punch ko though I believe some of my fights would have been shorter. Plus the issue with hooks not connecting
Old 04-09-2011, 03:37 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Coming Soon, Tuner Next Week to Fix Jab Spam

So how exactly are they going to "remove" it?
Old 04-09-2011, 09:25 PM   #8
Pro

DurtySoufReppin's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickhitchell33
So how exactly are they going to "remove" it?
I think they will slow the jab down considering if it is spammed it looks fake..i think they'll fix that so you have to extend your arm to actually jab...

also make it that stamina plays a bigger role

this good news
Grizzlies
Titans
Vols
U.S. Army

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »