Home

Madden NFL 12 Details Coming Soon - PR Demo Features Eagles, Broncos and Seahawks

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Details Coming Soon - PR Demo Features Eagles, Broncos and Seahawks within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2011, 02:10 AM   #17
Rookie

OriolesFanRD's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 12 Details Coming Soon - PR Demo Features Eagles, Broncos and Seahawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-SKI
about time....still if the gameplay isn't improved this year $60 will go towards something more useful
I feel you on this one. I will stay that I'll just probably wait and get Madden for a meal deal like all the smart buyers do. Wait a week or two and it'll be on sale somewhere random for $39.99.
  • Baltimore Orioles
  • San Antonio Spurs
  • Maryland Terps [Basketball|Football]
Online Championship Wrestling
2012 Baltimore Orioles - Left us way too soon. Fun ride, fellas!
2014 Baltimore Orioles - My soul hurts. It hurts really bad
Old 04-12-2011, 02:44 AM   #18
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Hopefully the showcase the little details that have been missing for years. The little stuff counts ask fans of the Show.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 04-12-2011, 04:00 AM   #19
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 12 Details Coming Soon - PR Demo Features Eagles, Broncos and Seahawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriolesFanRD
I feel you on this one. I will stay that I'll just probably wait and get Madden for a meal deal like all the smart buyers do. Wait a week or two and it'll be on sale somewhere random for $39.99.
You can preorder it from Amazon right now and get a $20 amazon credit so in a way it kinda is that price already.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:48 AM   #20

OVR: 34

It would be an about face turn that would surprise many. Every year that leads up to the release of this title has this speculation that surrounds the game where we sort of reach out in hope that certain things will be addressed. But if we look at every iteration of this generation's showings, we see more on the side of a pretty name being attached to an insignificant feature.

Sure I'll be interested to see how the game looks and what others have to say about it, but as it stands the Madden series chose this generation to "play it safe" and ride on the heavy brand power of the NFL name. Not one "feature" this game introduced in the last 7 years offers any positive comparison to what we see other sports titles offering.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:51 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Are you sure that we'll get infos soon? I guess the people who play the pr demo will have to sign a nda until at least the 28th of april.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2011, 10:34 AM   #22
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Hopefully the showcase the little details that have been missing for years. The little stuff counts ask fans of the Show.
or fans of nba 2k11.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:43 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Please have realistic gang tackling...PLEAAASE lol. WE'VE BEEN WAITING 6 damn years now lol
Funny? that's the last thing I think of the last 6 years of a next gen football game not having realistic tackling..football not having realistic tackling....
Old 04-13-2011, 06:51 AM   #24
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I figure the info would come around the time the first 3 blogs come out. Which one of the first 3 blogs on the 28th is going to be gameplay. But it is ok. I'm looking forward to seeing what changes have been made with the gameplay and all. Can't wait.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »