Home

NCAA Football 12 Preview

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Preview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2011, 09:39 AM   #17
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 12 Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatDawg
So, better presentation, zone coverage, tackling, and custom playbooks. I think I will take a pass this year. Did recruiting get some added presentation? What about player progression?
They're not talking about that stuff yet.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #18
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenw74
custom playbooks are in! is it based on how many formations we get 2 choose or is it an amount of plays we can choose? how many formations/plays can we choose? thanks for the info Chase!
All I saw was selecting plays then rearranging them. Plus there were the new formations and all that jazz. I'm pretty sure it's a total plays thing though that limits you -- can't remember exact number, so I either didn't ask or it wasn't given.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

Chase, can you go in depth on the espn presentation being more like a real espn broadcast this year? ie. starting lineups at the start of the game, more stat overlays etc.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:42 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4
Chase - Did you feel like the crowd reacted to situations and at the end of the game if you're winning does the game just end or do players finally make motions of winning? Basically I am looking for some emotion in the game.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:42 AM   #21
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
And guys, as usual with these previews I could have written more, so I probably can chime in more about certain things etc. or answer some questions relating to the preview throughout the day.
Thanks for the honest write-up Chase! Your comment about Mo-Cap'ing wild animals made me laugh! I have a couple of questions... and am praying that your answer is not what I am expecting... did you see/use all the new plays and if so, is the Shovel Pass in the game?

Also, as has been asked prior, any news/upgrades to Team Builder?

And... what of the Leaping Linebackers? Are they still so prevalent in this years game from what you played? From your article it sounds like you passed a lot... just wondering on these things!

Thanks again!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2011, 09:43 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
They're not talking about that stuff yet.
ooh, the plot thickens.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:43 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 5

thanks 4 the quick reply.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:44 AM   #24
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Good right up Chase. I love that NCAA 12 is getting Custom playbooks aswell. The updated defense and the new tackling system sounding good. It might not be perfect. But it is getting there. Presentation seems to be heading in the right direction again this year. But one thing kind of caught my eye about the defense part of the blog. Where it said the CBs will play a little more inside to make it much harder to complete a pass on the slant route. I'm all for that and all. But I really hope the AI does not mirror image the WRs routes like it does in madden 11. If so then I'm going to hate it. But overall great write by you ChaseB. Keep up the good work bro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »