Home

NCAA Football 12 Hands-On With Improved Zone Defense And New Tackling Engine (TSO)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Hands-On With Improved Zone Defense And New Tackling Engine (TSO) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2011, 10:56 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 34
Re: NCAA Football 12: Hands on with improved zone defense and new tackling engine (TS

I almost spewed on myself when I read this:

"This year, defenders will play more realistically inside their assignment. They aggressively pick up players who enter their zones, playing with leverage and using realistic angles to better defend against a pass to a WR inside their assigned area. Defenders will also communicate and point out WR’s to their teammates as they leave and enter different areas of the defense. The defense plays as a more cohesive unit instead of each player appearing to be on an island just defending their area."
Old 04-21-2011, 10:59 AM   #10
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: NCAA Football 12: Hands on with improved zone defense and new tackling engine (TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
I almost spewed on myself when I read this:

"This year, defenders will play more realistically inside their assignment. They aggressively pick up players who enter their zones, playing with leverage and using realistic angles to better defend against a pass to a WR inside their assigned area. Defenders will also communicate and point out WR’s to their teammates as they leave and enter different areas of the defense. The defense plays as a more cohesive unit instead of each player appearing to be on an island just defending their area."
im not sure how to take that... /nohomo

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 04-21-2011, 11:41 AM   #11
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

OVR: 13

No matter how many "big" features they add, these "small" improvements will help make the game reflect what we see on Saturday more than anything.

I'm personally very excited to be able to play defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2011, 11:44 AM   #12
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

OVR: 6

I wasn't that excited for the game but after reading this and watching the new gameplay video it has rekindled my excitement for July 12th. Great write up Ryno, jealous that you have already got some playtime with the early version!
Old 04-21-2011, 11:50 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
im not sure how to take that... /nohomo

Lets just say that I am quite pleased with that update haha
Old 04-21-2011, 11:51 AM   #14
Banned

Charleston_Tiger's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
I wasn't that excited for the game but after reading this and watching the new gameplay video it has rekindled my excitement for July 12th. Great write up Ryno, jealous that you have already got some playtime with the early version!

I felt the same way. I was being very cautious with the information but now that we are getting hands on reports form different places I am now very excited.

I am now like this...
Old 04-21-2011, 11:58 AM   #15
Rookie

Onslaught76's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm definitely stoked for this release!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2011, 12:11 PM   #16
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

OVR: 13
3 months of feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve is a long time.=)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »