Home

Backbreaker Vengeance Interview

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Vengeance Interview within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2011, 01:22 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
heres the rumored icebreaker picture: http://media.operationsports.com/shots/400/13145.jpg
Old 04-19-2011, 07:00 AM   #10
Banned

Charleston_Tiger's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Backbreaker Vengeance Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
No it isn't, that's the previous question.

Interview with 'the Natural Motion Team' and it's only 6 questions?
It is building on the previous question. I have gotten into it with you in the past though so im just going to stop. I just realized who i was talking to. Sorry mods. I wont get into an argument with a guy who is constantly negative about the game.

Have a nice day mestevo.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:14 AM   #11
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston_Tiger
It is building on the previous question. I have gotten into it with you in the past though so im just going to stop. I just realized who i was talking to. Sorry mods. I wont get into an argument with a guy who is constantly negative about the game.

Have a nice day mestevo.
There's a big difference between 'being negative' and 'talking about a bad game'. I was pointing out the line that makes this interview less than genuine... that's the only patch the game received and it broke things. Not a play on words, not being facetious, parts of the game are broken. But they are 'extremely happy with Greathouse'. There isn't a context that can sugar coat that when there is even a thread on their official forum that say to stop bringing up parts of it because they're known to be broken.

If that means you can't discuss that or stand by while someone points that out without breaking the rules here, then I understand the desire to not discuss it. I'm not trying to throw the game under the bus, but they're the ones touting the patch in the interview.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2011, 01:07 PM   #12
Rookie

PaleVermilion's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
There's a big difference between 'being negative' and 'talking about a bad game'. I was pointing out the line that makes this interview less than genuine... that's the only patch the game received and it broke things. Not a play on words, not being facetious, parts of the game are broken. But they are 'extremely happy with Greathouse'. There isn't a context that can sugar coat that when there is even a thread on their official forum that say to stop bringing up parts of it because they're known to be broken.

If that means you can't discuss that or stand by while someone points that out without breaking the rules here, then I understand the desire to not discuss it. I'm not trying to throw the game under the bus, but they're the ones touting the patch in the interview.
I used to think you were negative as well. But being on these forums a little more, and seeing you interact over at the BB forums, I don't think that's the right word. I'd say you're more critical than the average gamer, and I don't mean that in a bad way. You try to evaluate things more deeply and not just at face value. You do this will all the games, so you are consistent with your critical eye.

As far as the Greathouse patch...oh my gosh it annoys me when they say they're proud of it!!!! We SHOULD be negative and upset about how proud they are of such a poorly tested patch. That patch killed the game for me.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:42 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

They deserve to be happy with the patch although it may have killed the game for some the patch also stole some madden fans. This being a game with unknown players, no commentary, and a soundtrack of only Boom. The patch list addressed alot of issues which means they do listen. So now that the base has been established it can only get better.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:17 PM   #14
Rookie

thrust's Arena

I hate Mestevo.
Because, He tells it like it is!!
Tweeted from Tampa Habitual Rehab Clinic
THRC
a home for the lonely
Old 04-25-2011, 08:21 PM   #15
Rookie

thrust's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrust
I hate Mestevo.
Because, He tells it like it is!!
really though, he used to get on my nerves soooo much that I researched all of his posts so I could prove him to be an azz. Well, after my "research" I found that my claims weren't warranted. Therefore Foolish813 is no more.
Tweeted from Tampa Habitual Rehab Clinic
THRC
a home for the lonely
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »