Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - New Presentation Producer Interview

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - New Presentation Producer Interview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #17
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NCAA Football 12: Producer Interview on Presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnZapp
ya i literally laughed out loud when i saw that
Yeah, same here.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 04-27-2011, 05:53 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 39

the run at 2:39 looks weird for some reason... like he's just jogging around, not really sprinting. Also, not much leaning at all when cutting.

Last edited by sportzbro; 04-27-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #19
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Changing camera angles for intros will be nice to break up the monotony of canned sequences, BUT... and I've said this before... WHY can't those intros be more organic? Why can't each of those guys running out on the field for Colorado be individual characters running out there so you can vary who runs out exactly where, how fast, whether a guy stumbles, jumps for joy, etc. Heck you could change the height/weight/face of guys in the intro every so often. This could make every single intro unique every time, including the teams running out on the field. They have the player models for them, just toss in some simple AI and let them feel real for each game and not canned.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:01 PM   #20
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Loved the video, thanks for posting. Can't wait for July 12th. I won't have a life anymore lol.

I can't wait to see some info on Virginia Tech, I wanna see how they improved their entrance!

Old 04-27-2011, 06:38 PM   #21
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
Changing camera angles for intros will be nice to break up the monotony of canned sequences, BUT... and I've said this before... WHY can't those intros be more organic? Why can't each of those guys running out on the field for Colorado be individual characters running out there so you can vary who runs out exactly where, how fast, whether a guy stumbles, jumps for joy, etc. Heck you could change the height/weight/face of guys in the intro every so often. This could make every single intro unique every time, including the teams running out on the field. They have the player models for them, just toss in some simple AI and let them feel real for each game and not canned.
They did this last year they will be different depending on who is starting. Deep into your dynasty all the players running out will be different. Unless i misunderstood what you were trying to say.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #22
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
They did this last year they will be different depending on who is starting. Deep into your dynasty all the players running out will be different. Unless i misunderstood what you were trying to say.
Yes players change obviously. I was referring to everything though. Including the guys running out with the mascots, cheerleaders etc. AND letting them do their thing dynamically. Have each person run out on the field and not always start in the exact same spot, running at the exact same pace. They might hoot or holler sometimes, or (as shown in in the video) trip, or pump their fists etc. You wouldn't see people run out on a field the exact same way every time. Do away with canned sequences and program dynamic ones where each person has various things they could do each time.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:32 PM   #23
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Yes players change obviously. I was referring to everything though. Including the guys running out with the mascots, cheerleaders etc. AND letting them do their thing dynamically. Have each person run out on the field and not always start in the exact same spot, running at the exact same pace. They might hoot or holler sometimes, or (as shown in in the video) trip, or pump their fists etc. You wouldn't see people run out on a field the exact same way every time. Do away with canned sequences and program dynamic ones where each person has various things they could do each time.
I think they don't want to spend the time on it. It would be a very time consuming task to create AI and all that for all of the entrances in the game. Right now its basically a video and I imagine much easier to do than what you're saying.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:32 PM   #24
Banned

JohnZapp's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
thats how i felt with clemson's entrance when i did a dynasty with them about 5 times. always the same exact entrance every time while i myself trying to press A a billion times... sooooooo boring

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »