Home

Madden NFL 12 Blog - First Look at Presentation

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Blog - First Look at Presentation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2011, 09:53 AM   #17
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 12 Blog - Presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegt
I hope they got progressive lighting in. It looks great in NCAA and I've missed it in Madden.
It's back in. Linear lighting is in too.

You need to look at the second link on page 1.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:55 AM   #18
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
This was posted yesterday and it give a bunch more detail than today's blogs about presentation

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/ma...hical-upgrades

Why has this not been posted on the forum yet? This is the best blog by far and definitely has me the most excited! Thanks jmurphy31!
Old 04-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #19
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 12 Blog - First Look at Presentation

I'm really really trying guys but it's very hard for me to be excited when the one thing we've been asking about for 6 years now still has not been put in the game.

Why is it so difficult to put a halftime show in the game with commentary talking about the highlights? Seriously? Can someone please tell me why?
Old 04-28-2011, 10:00 AM   #20
All Star

OVR: 33

this second blog is amazing.

wooooh.

is it august yet?
Old 04-28-2011, 10:03 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy
Why has this not been posted on the forum yet? This is the best blog by far and definitely has me the most excited! Thanks jmurphy31!
Yeah that second blog got me excited too. What's up with EA lately selling that short blog as their big presentation blog as their announced big blog when they already have a much more detailed blog out? Are the marketing guys on vacation?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2011, 10:12 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
This was posted yesterday and it give a bunch more detail than today's blogs about presentation

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/ma...hical-upgrades
Jmurphy31 that was great, someone should post this for people to see, Eli manning with his stats while taking the field look great, and the fact there actually goingg to name the player before they run out is great. "Your quarterback, from Kansas State, number five, Josh Freeman!"
Old 04-28-2011, 10:20 AM   #23
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

"Madden NFL 12 also brings you a customized EA SPORTS television broadcast style. What I mean by that, is that banners, overlays, and stats are presented very similarly to what you'd expect to see on a true television broadcast, but EA SPORTS has tweaked that and made it something very original."

I have been very pumped (surprisingly) about everything that I have heard this morning. Everything that is, except for the above. This has me very troubled.

They have made great strides from what I have heard, but it seems old habits die hard. There is NO reason to put your own spin on broadcast (ego perhaps?). Just DO broadcast.

It's not rocket science.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:23 AM   #24
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT
"Madden NFL 12 also brings you a customized EA SPORTS television broadcast style. What I mean by that, is that banners, overlays, and stats are presented very similarly to what you'd expect to see on a true television broadcast, but EA SPORTS has tweaked that and made it something very original."

I have been very pumped (surprisingly) about everything that I have heard this morning. Everything that is, except for the above. This has me very troubled.

They have made great strides from what I have heard, but it seems old habits die hard. There is NO reason to put your own spin on broadcast (ego perhaps?). Just DO broadcast.

It's not rocket science.
NCAA has fully embraced ESPN, what is stopping Madden from doing the same? It doesn't have to be ESPN, could be NFL Network, CBS, FOX, any number of places that the NFL is broadcast.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »