Home

MLB 2K11 Patch Being Submitted at the End of the Week, Releases in Roughly 2 Weeks

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Patch Being Submitted at the End of the Week, Releases in Roughly 2 Weeks within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 09:23 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
FINALLY, A PATCH HAS COME BACK TO MLB 2k11 FOR PS3 AND XBOX 360.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:17 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Being Submitted at the End of the Week, Releases in Roughly 2 Week

*waits for PATCH Notes*
Old 05-04-2011, 11:53 PM   #11
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Being Submitted at the End of the Week, Releases in Roughly 2 Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Just added release details for the PC patch.
Thank you Steve.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2011, 11:58 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Glad it's been announced, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high for the PC patch being released anywhere near the console one. One thing is different this time, however - there was no DD version of the game this year to my knowledge. So, perhaps no hangups with coordinating all the DD services to release it at the same time.

Again, glad it's been announced though.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:28 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Yessssss! I've set the game aside until it releases. There's a really good baseball game dying to get out and I hope the patch takes a big step towards making that happen. Not expecting a miracle or perfection, just cut down on the glitchiness and make franchise playable.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:40 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

Here's what I want to see:

- Franchise fatigue bug fixed
- Freezing toned down (completely eliminating could be impossible, it just happens sometimes)
- Fix the bug where pitchers coming back from DL stints disappear from your roster until you let the CPU autocorrect
- Maybe fine tune the budgets so AI controlled teams are more likely to let players slide into FA.
- HR glitch (although I haven't had it happen to me in the last month and half *knock on wood*)

I know many people will want injuries "fixed," but I contend that are very realistic. Even so, maybe have the slider be more effective to where the "default" isn't as heavy on the injuries and those of us that enjoy the challenge of managing the rosters can turn it up to "realism" levels.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:48 PM   #15
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardswin2006
I know many people will want injuries "fixed," but I contend that are very realistic. Even so, maybe have the slider be more effective to where the "default" isn't as heavy on the injuries and those of us that enjoy the challenge of managing the rosters can turn it up to "realism" levels.
I agree. It's the only 100 point slider in the game so it should be a really easy fix.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:40 PM   #16
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30

Excited for the patch. I will just stay play Nba 2k11 until the patch drops
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »