Home

MLB 2K11 Patch Being Submitted at the End of the Week, Releases in Roughly 2 Weeks

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Patch Being Submitted at the End of the Week, Releases in Roughly 2 Weeks within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 03:34 PM   #17
Banned

Hal Fowler's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Being Submitted at the End of the Week, Releases in Roughly 2 Week

Good to see. The patch will probably bring me back to playing this a lot more than I have been. I'm really anxious to play the franchise with the fatigue bug squashed.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:26 PM   #18
All Star

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Being Submitted at the End of the Week, Releases in Roughly 2 Week

yay! can't wait to see the patch notes to see if I'll finally be able to start my Franchise or if I'm trading it in towards LA Noire
Old 05-06-2011, 08:34 PM   #19
Pro

Neolithic's Arena

OVR: 6

my last message from Ronnie was about the patch notes. We'll have to wait until the patch is approved to get the patch notes, in case it gets rejected and they change.

So, no patch notes for likely a couple weeks. Odds are we'll get patch notes day of release, or later in the day of release ala the Show patch notes.

Hopefully the patch gets approved sooner than expected.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:28 AM   #20
Rookie

SynShadowzz's Arena

OVR: 3

If franchise fatigue is fixed (and I'm assuming it will be), this game goes from a 8/10 to 9/10.

I love the hell out of it, but that damn franchise fatigue....
Old 05-07-2011, 09:44 AM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynShadowzz
If franchise fatigue is fixed (and I'm assuming it will be), this game goes from a 8/10 to 9/10.

I love the hell out of it, but that damn franchise fatigue....
The franchise fatigue issue is a big one, and so is the freezing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2011, 05:48 PM   #22
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3

I hope a lot of the bugs and glitches are fixed, but if they ONLY fixed the fatigue issue, I would be a happy camper. That doesn't mean I don't want to see everything else fixed as well.

As someone earlier stated, there is a REALLY good baseball game here, a good patch could let that game come out. Waiting for this patch is the reason I haven't traded it in for The Show yet. I really want this to be the fix.

Heres to hope!
Old 05-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost33
I hope a lot of the bugs and glitches are fixed, but if they ONLY fixed the fatigue issue, I would be a happy camper. That doesn't mean I don't want to see everything else fixed as well.

As someone earlier stated, there is a REALLY good baseball game here, a good patch could let that game come out. Waiting for this patch is the reason I haven't traded it in for The Show yet. I really want this to be the fix.

Heres to hope!
The fatigue bug is minor compared to the freezing. Games don't matter if it freezes.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:52 PM   #24
Banned

b22gamer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambizytl
The fatigue bug is minor compared to the freezing. Games don't matter if it freezes.
Agreed. I started a Mariners franchise the other night, traded King Felix and Brandon League for Nova, Montero, and Banuelos. Played my first game aaaaand it froze after i hit Montero's first career HR....

Playing Online is a lot of fun if you have someone evenly matched in skill. The offline version of the game can be just as fun if they make some major and minor tweaks. Looking forward to the patch!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »