Home

Dynasty League Baseball Update

This is a discussion on Dynasty League Baseball Update within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2011, 09:26 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Dynasty League Baseball Update

The options presented are great, Mike!

I think back to my first baseball sim, APBA's 1979 season, and since then it's been an incredible journey. I played random stock team games, draft teams for tournaments etc. and I went the computer route in 2005. I no longer play with the cards and dice which, to me, are unmatched. Life is busy, though, and most of my projects since 2005 have been tournaments and best of 7 series. I really want to experience league play again and my Stratomatic computer league experience was unsatisfactory.

I have been waiting for one of the text sim games to utilize a server for league play for more than a few years and I am thankful that a quality sim like Dynasty has decided to go that exact route. I can hardly wait!
Old 05-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6

Fantastic to hear!
Old 05-13-2011, 11:37 PM   #19
Pro

Mike,

I really wish you still offerred dynasty league as a stand alone PC sim for solo players. I'd be all over it in a heartbeat. Why not both options to statisfy everyone?
Old 05-02-2016, 11:02 AM   #20
Rookie

DYNASTY League Baseball Online does have solitaire options even though the uniqueness of it is the real time multi-player leagues. Solitaire players can play any Series from the library of seasons vs. the computer manager or a friend. You can also create your own Private League and assign each of the other teams to be managed by the computer manager or a friend and run your own season replay.

Private Leagues are primarily set up for real time multi-player draft leagues. You can use the Commissioner Tools to create your league, edit rosters and build your schedule. The Private League Directory lists all leagues and those looking for new players.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:04 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCieslinski
DYNASTY League Baseball Online does have solitaire options even though the uniqueness of it is the real time multi-player leagues. Solitaire players can play any Series from the library of seasons vs. the computer manager or a friend. You can also create your own Private League and assign each of the other teams to be managed by the computer manager or a friend and run your own season replay.

Private Leagues are primarily set up for real time multi-player draft leagues. You can use the Commissioner Tools to create your league, edit rosters and build your schedule. The Private League Directory lists all leagues and those looking for new players.
Here is the link to the Private League Directory where you can find a multi-player draft league or season replay league.

http://www.dynastyleaguebaseball.com/PrivateLeagueDirectory.aspx
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »