Home

Madden NFL 12 Blog - Superstar Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Blog - Superstar Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2011, 11:36 AM   #9
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Superstar Mode Blog

Will dynamic player performance be active in SS?
Old 05-16-2011, 11:41 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!... I maybe able to complete more then one season with my player for the first time since 07 with out getting bored.

MADDEN16 very soon!
EA Access Soon Too
UPGRADED Xbox ONE - About Time!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:46 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I cant wait to see the Virtual Playbook vid of this/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 11:49 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCat838
THIS IS GREAT NEWS!... I maybe able to complete more then one season with my player for the first time since 07 with out getting bored.
I didnt really play this mode since 08 09. I tried playing in 11. I didnt even get through one practice. I just said "f*** it" and went back to franchise.
I glad it is getting changes
Old 05-16-2011, 12:24 PM   #13
Rookie

falconfansince81's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I didnt really play this mode since 08 09. I tried playing in 11. I didnt even get through one practice. I just said "f*** it" and went back to franchise.
I glad it is getting changes
i imported my RTG player from NCAA and got through about 2 quarters before i turned it off last year. this year i don't know what i'm going to play first, which is my only gripe about what the dev team has done so far. thats a GREAT thing! this has the potential to surpass madden 05 for me and keep my interested well into m13.

i can honestly say, despite all the bugs/glitches that may exist (theres always a few) EA's effort this year has certainly earned my $65. i've been buying it used the last few years but after reading these blogs its a direct reflection of community feedback and i respect that a lot.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:40 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfansince81
i imported my RTG player from NCAA and got through about 2 quarters before i turned it off last year. this year i don't know what i'm going to play first, which is my only gripe about what the dev team has done so far. thats a GREAT thing! this has the potential to surpass madden 05 for me and keep my interested well into m13.
I didnt even try to import RTG into Superstar. MOst of the time cam in with low ratings(especially QBs), and I hated coming in with a Linemen Head with a Kid body. HOpefully you are able to edit face. to
I always start off with RTG and get the players done with first. THen after the named rosters is out, I do a DYnasty or two, too get the draft classes. With Custom Playbooks, I will play a long Dynasty. If Coaching Carousel is in, I might not play MAdden until at least a few weeks after. I then will start a SS then a Franchise. I dont play online at all.
I will shuffle between modes to keep things fresh
Old 05-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #15
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

I usually would get bored with this kind of stuff but this is actually interesting. I may have to budget some time for this aswell(againgst franchise), but all depending on how good RTG is bc I'd like to link both college and pro career to actually feel immersed, instead of creating a player on the spot.
YouTube: TBD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_XaVo7o3_l
I usually would get bored with this kind of stuff but this is actually interesting. I may have to budget some time for this aswell(againgst franchise), but all depending on how good RTG is bc I'd like to link both college and pro career to actually feel immersed, instead of creating a player on the spot.
Its scary that we agree on everything you just said.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »