Home

Madden NFL 12 Video - Virtual Playbook Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video - Virtual Playbook Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2011, 09:48 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 30
True to Sam Bradford - He looked like someone who stuck their mouth in the pie hole of a cardboard cutout. Lol...
Ahem, this is great news. I think I want to get deeper into my franchise, this year, for once. I miss the owner mode, tho...a lil bit....just a little bit....un poquito...
Old 05-16-2011, 10:17 PM   #18
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Frnchise Vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
The franchise hub screen is a little boring with just the tabs and nothing else. I wish it was like Head Coach 09, it was really engaging and aesthetically pleasing.
Head Coach 09 was pretty boring too. The backgrounds were nice, but that's about it.

I agree that Madden 12's tabs look boring, but I really like the team matchup graphic with the stadium behind it.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:37 PM   #19
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - Virtual Playbook Franchise Mode

Ok, the part about preseason... Looman made it sound like another team might grab a player you cut, just like real life... Is that really going to occur? In the past the waiver wire was a complete joke, the only time the CPU would ever sign someone who was cut from another team was when they had to do an injury signing. Basically, once they had their roster set before the first pre season game, is what they stuck with even if there were better players available.

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Old 05-16-2011, 10:51 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Am I the one only who thinks Q.Mikell is rated too high?
I watch alot of Eagles game(Dad is a big Philly fan). I dont he is a worth a 89 OVR A POT.Heshould be 82-85 Ovr B POT at the highest.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:09 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Am I the one only who thinks Q.Mikell is rated too high?
I watch alot of Eagles game(Dad is a big Philly fan). I dont he is a worth a 89 OVR A POT.Heshould be 82-85 Ovr B POT at the highest.
I think he gets the 89 due to his role as a leader for what is a very young and inexperienced defense. he probably has the skills of an 82-85 overall player (as he should) with a major boost due to awareness. However, I do agree that he should be B potential because as an every day eagles fan, what you see is definitely what you get from him. Sometimes thats good. Sometimes it makes you want to throw something.

Back on topic: Im glad that there will be more player portraits. But, since EA is really going all out with fan request for franchise mode, I think I should start a petition to bring back the old gen interface. The current hub bores me and it does the same for a few others i see. I was dying to see a 2011 version of the office and the newspaper.

The little things matter. . what are the little things you say?. . . Idk. . surprise me ;-)

Sincerely,
Goodygoody
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 11:36 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2
Thanks for bringing back trading future draft picks, alot of this stuff they say are new was in the PS2/Xbox version back in the days.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:39 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 37
One thing i'm wondering is they talk about future darft picks, well what abiout the teams that next year have multiple picks in the first couple rounds like the Pats, or Browns, in the draft will they have those picks form the trades they made this draft?
Old 05-17-2011, 01:32 AM   #24
43M
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Smoove
Thanks for bringing back trading future draft picks, alot of this stuff they say are new was in the PS2/Xbox version back in the days.
I dont recall ever being able to trade future draft picks in any Madden ever. Could be wrong, but none I ever played. 2K5 you could, but not Madden.

And the things they are pimping as new is new. They did admit player roles was from last gen Maddens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »