Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Brand New Coach Cam Discussion

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Brand New Coach Cam Discussion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2011, 12:12 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Brand New Coach Cam Discussion

We will be able to move players around before the snap? Like send a WR in motion or bring a LB up to the line?
Old 05-18-2011, 12:14 PM   #10
Banned

APF 2K8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Good point. I hadn't thought of doing that, but this would be a nice use of the Broadcast cam.
I highly doubt you'll be able to view another game in-game while you're in-game your game (say that 25 times fast). Are you guys really gonna load another game and watch it for the purpose of scouting?
Old 05-18-2011, 12:16 PM   #11
Rookie

TheBauerHour's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by APF 2K8
I highly doubt you'll be able to view another game in-game while you're in-game your game (say that 25 times fast). Are you guys really gonna load another game and watch it for the purpose of scouting?
You wouldn't be able to do it while you're in the middle of a game of your own, but it's just interesting to sit down and watch all the work that goes into the game every year, not to mention an SEC Championship game which almost always sends the winner to the BCS Championship game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #12
Banned

APF 2K8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBauerHour
You wouldn't be able to do it while you're in the middle of a game of your own, but it's just interesting to sit down and watch all the work that goes into the game every year, not to mention an SEC Championship game which almost always sends the winner to the BCS Championship game.
Yea, that's my point. Not trying to flame here, and if I could do it mid-game, hell yea I would welcome it with open arms. But all this let's you do is load the game and watch it from a TV angle, which you could do last year minus the fancy angle. I just can't imagine many people being excited about watching a CPU game when you can get every bit of scouting you need by looking at their players ratings. And don't assume the SEC doesn't beat itself to hell this year
Old 05-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #13
Rookie

TheBauerHour's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Yea, that's my point. Not trying to flame here, and if I could do it mid-game, hell yea I would welcome it with open arms. But all this let's you do is load the game and watch it from a TV angle, which you could do last year minus the fancy angle. I just can't imagine many people being excited about watching a CPU game when you can get every bit of scouting you need by looking at their players ratings. And don't assume the SEC doesn't beat itself to hell this year
Nah I get ya, but there's been a lot of people wondering what happened to the broadcast cam. I didn't really mind not having it, but to have it again is definitely a plus.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
Nerds, Geeks, Engineers and Developers...

This is not a surprise
Funny thing isn't it.... Without those "nerds, geeks, engineers, and developers, you wouldn't have a game to post about.

Old 05-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #15
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
With College Hoops 2K8, I used to turn it on while I would be doing some homework in the background or something. I wouldn't sit down and watch it, or necessarily scout, but it was fun to play a year in a Legacy mode, and having paid attention to the stats the whole year of other teams, I feel like I sort of know the players. So its just interesting to see that kind of stuff fall into place.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 12:38 PM   #16
Banned

APF 2K8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
With College Hoops 2K8, I used to turn it on while I would be doing some homework in the background or something. I wouldn't sit down and watch it, or necessarily scout, but it was fun to play a year in a Legacy mode, and having paid attention to the stats the whole year of other teams, I feel like I sort of know the players. So its just interesting to see that kind of stuff fall into place.
Hey, like I said, to each his own, and I'm really not trying to flame. Let me throw a curveball at ya though. How much better would watching football, real or fake, from the game-play camera haha. God, I would actually be able to see the schemes. I'm so sick of watching the real games from this broadcast angle. Oh, the irony lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »