Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Brand New Coach Cam Discussion

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Brand New Coach Cam Discussion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2011, 03:28 PM   #17
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Brand New Coach Cam Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by APF 2K8
Hey, like I said, to each his own, and I'm really not trying to flame. Let me throw a curveball at ya though. How much better would watching football, real or fake, from the game-play camera haha. God, I would actually be able to see the schemes. I'm so sick of watching the real games from this broadcast angle. Oh, the irony lol.
I've always wanted ESPN or someone to show a game with the Skycam as their primary camera. I would love see what the QB/RBs are seeing on the play as it happens. Then you can cut to different angles on the replays to give me close-ups. It doesn't seem like it'd be that hard. Just stick a wide angle lens on that thing and park it 15-20 yards behind the QB. You should be able to see the whole field.

I just think it'd be awesome to watch a game on TV and be able to read the read the coverages and see the schemes by both teams. You get this to an extent with replays and breakdowns by the color analyst, but I think it'd be more fun to make the same reads as your team as it's happening.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:51 PM   #18
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Hey, like I said, to each his own, and I'm really not trying to flame. Let me throw a curveball at ya though. How much better would watching football, real or fake, from the game-play camera haha. God, I would actually be able to see the schemes. I'm so sick of watching the real games from this broadcast angle. Oh, the irony lol.
I don't doubt that Broadcast Camera is no better than a Game-play Camera. But the fact of the matter is, thats not how we see on TV now. Its the same issue a lot of people have with the replays. The replays give an unrealistic camera view of the play, and even though it might be cooler to see it from that POV, that fact remains that it isn't the one we see on Saturdays.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 05-18-2011, 04:22 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
. If I'm forced to sit and watch a game from that awful angle you can bet it's gonna be a real life game, but to each his own...
Haha I guess I'm not the only one who wishes games were shown from an endzone cam!
Old 05-18-2011, 05:12 PM   #20
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by hampshire2012
Haha I guess I'm not the only one who wishes games were shown from an endzone cam!
you're not alone. I wish they showed games from the wire camera because you would see so much more than you do now. I think you would get the feeling of being there more if this were the camera angle.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:49 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 16
i think the camera in the replays in a 11 suck so if they would tahe the replay cam from espn and cbs college football games it would give a better feel.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 07:04 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

This has been news I've been looking forward to hearing for years as a Coach Mode and CPU vs CPU player. Thanks so much to the development team.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:49 PM   #23
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
Can coach mode be used with an online dynasty ... more specifically for human vs. human in online dynasty?
Old 05-18-2011, 07:57 PM   #24
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
I hope they add some new wide replay cameras. I hate the zoomed in ones. I want to see high up replay cameras or even a blimp type camera

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »