Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Coaching Carousel Part 1

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Coaching Carousel Part 1 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2011, 06:30 PM   #17
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: New Coaching Carousel Video released

I really don't like how they said you should choose your alma mater based on who you want to end up. I was like... what!? What sense does that make? I don't want to know who I will end up at. That's the point of working your way up the rankings. Maybe I graduated from Purdue, but I had a ton of success there and want to go to Florida or Florida State. Will this not be as likely? That seems very odd to me. Why can't alma mater just be that?
Old 05-24-2011, 06:38 PM   #18
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
I really don't like how they said you should choose your alma mater based on who you want to end up. I was like... what!? What sense does that make? I don't want to know who I will end up at. That's the point of working your way up the rankings. Maybe I graduated from Purdue, but I had a ton of success there and want to go to Florida or Florida State. Will this not be as likely? That seems very odd to me. Why can't alma mater just be that?
They didn't say you will automatically end up there. They only said you have a more favorable chance to get hired there if you went there, but it isn't a gurantee.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:00 PM   #19
Rookie

mkam89's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
You could always set your alma mater to a 1* school if you want to feel like you won coaching jobs fairly and not because you set your alma mater as like Texas or whatever.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:09 AM   #20
Rookie

CHIEFxxROCKEM's Arena

OVR: 8
I already like this on facebook months ago
Old 05-25-2011, 02:07 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Coaching Carousel Part 1

So my teambuilder team where I'll be a defensive coordinator to start out can't be my alma mater?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2011, 02:47 AM   #22
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Coaching Carousel Part 1

Doesn't look to be that way. I was curious about the same thing since my Alma Mater will be a FCS school.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 05-25-2011, 02:53 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 16
this looks good.... really good
Old 05-25-2011, 12:13 PM   #24
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12
I think Alma Mater are D-I schools only. Certainly can't input any names into the field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »