Home

Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - Uniform Degradation

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - Uniform Degradation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2011, 09:11 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - Uniform Degradation

Looks great, especially love the fact that they carried over the fix to the Panthers shoulder stripes from M11 to M12 (was worried that would regress) and they increased the size of the Panthers numbers.

Can't wait to get my hands on this game after everything I've seen and heard about it so far.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:44 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan23
We won't see that till next generation consoles. The ones after the PS3 and Xbox 360.

The rain drops fallings off helmets, and jerseys swaying with the wind realistically, same with towels flowing while running is just too much for the current gen system to handle. Imagine having all 24 players or whatever on the field having each indiviual rain drop falling off their helmet, or each article of clothing swaying and moving realistically with momentum or the wind. That is so much going on at one time, that the current gen consoles have no chance.

So hopefully next gen consoles can handle that. I doubt we'll need to wait two more generations.
Towels already move in the game when players are moving. Or am I Misunderstanding you?

― Plato
Old 05-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Nice, hope it works right out of the box, but what I'd like to see, is weather actually effecting gameplay. I want to have to alter my gameplan because its raining, snowing or windy. Weather needs to mean more than just dirty uniforms and a different field color. I sure hope weather impacts gameplay this year.
Not only this above but we also need VARIABLE weather in the game as well..you know, like how in real life it is??? Weather is not often consistent from a game's start to finish so neither should it be in our little videogame football world..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-26-2011, 10:02 PM   #20
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

The pic looks good, but it highlights something has irked me for a while -- quarterback throwing motions. This one is way too long. DA actually has a pretty nice, compact stroke. It never gets down near his waist like it is in the pic, in fact, the ball never gets below his numbers.

A little look a him as a Brown.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000...son-highlights
Old 05-26-2011, 10:10 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Not only this above but we also need VARIABLE weather in the game as well..you know, like how in real life it is??? Weather is not often consistent from a game's start to finish so neither should it be in our little videogame football world..
I wouldn't be surprised to see that in Madden/NCAA 13 honestly. We had it last generation and we now have the progressive lighting that actually goes on through the game, not abruptly after each quarter.

I think/hope EA does add it next year, even if it starts out like progressive lighting was in NCAA. If it rains an entire quarter, then is sunny the next, I will be happy for that year, but I'd expect the next year to have it change at any time during the game.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #22
Rookie

radatdude2's Arena

OVR: 5

good job Mike the screen shot looks really good, the player proportions and football size are adding a lot to realism.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:11 PM   #23
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

I'm truly blown away by the player model! It's the best I have ever seen in any videogame before.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:20 PM   #24
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

The flaks really make the QBs look like, well, QBs. Looks great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »