Home

WWE '12 Debut Trailer, Screenshots and First Official Details

This is a discussion on WWE '12 Debut Trailer, Screenshots and First Official Details within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
WWE '12 Debut Trailer, Screenshots and First Official Details

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Every champion must reinvent himself, and every Superstar has an evolution. Reinvented with each challenge, always primed and ready to strike with more edge and intensity than ever before, he is reborn - bigger, badder and better.

FINALLY...the WWE experience you've been demanding has arrived! THQ's flagship franchise in the company's WWE videogame portfolio is reborn, delivering the best and most realistic WWE action ever. With new Predator Technology, an overhauled gameplay experience and new broadcast TV presentation that promises the most fluid, dynamic, authentic and action-packed WWE simulation experience to date, WWE '12 gives you more control over WWE than ever before.

GAME FEATURES:

EXPERIENCE THE NEW WWE! - WWE Action is redefined with new Predator Technology! This new system delivers a fresh and strategic gameplay experience that looks, feels and plays better than ever before. the gameplay you have demanded is finally here with the most fluid WWE action and realistic animations to date in a WWE videogame, improved A.I. and an all-new Breaking Point submission system!

DYNAMIC TV PRESENTATION - Witness the most electrifying presenation in all of sports entertainment. A dynamic new broadcast camera system and badder visual presentation replicate everything you see on WWE's television broadcasts. New rendering and lighting technologies will provide the most realistic WWE Superstars, WWE Divas and WWE Legends and best-looking in-ring action to date.

CREATE AND SHARE YOUR WWE - WWE '12's best-in-class creation suite gives you the ability to create Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, Highlight Reels and all-new capabilities never before seen in a WWE videogame! Go online and upload your creations to share them with the WWE Universe and download creations from others to add to your own experience.

WWE UNIVERSE 2.0 - Take control of your WWE career in a bigger, badder and better WWE universe. Your actions determine your destiny and shape your experience, as storylines, matches, alliances and rivalries are built based on your decisions.

ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA - The Road to WrestleMania is fraught with action, drama, challenges, storyline twists and truns, and surprises. Which road will you pick, and what story will you tell, on your way to the biggest spectacle in sports entertainment?

You can also check out a developer Q&A on THQ's site, with more info on the game as well as a few screenshots!

Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 05-31-2011 at 12:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: WWE'12 Bigger,Badder,Better!

Those graphics look amazing!
Old 05-31-2011, 12:35 PM   #3
Rookie

Canes305's Arena

OVR: 3
I may want this copy...
Old 05-31-2011, 12:42 PM   #4
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
Re: WWE '12 Debut Trailer + First Official Details

Can't wait, very excited.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 05-31-2011, 12:52 PM   #5
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Man I'm just loving the new info they put out. I'm also loving the photos aswell. But the one piece of info that caught my eyes was about the new wakeup taunts. Now I can get Randy Orton to pound his fists on the ground right before he does his RKO. This will be a truly good year for games. Can't Wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2011, 12:54 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1
Hopefully they actually allow us to do interviews this year in the WWE Universe. I feel like last year's version was more canned.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:03 PM   #7
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
wow this looks crazy good. Could it be too good to be true? Hopefully this game delivers because i'd love to have a good wrestling game on next gen.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:07 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

I find it odd that in the Q&A they have A.I. as their #4 priority. I feel like that should be 1 or 2 maybe behind gameplay, but they put animations and online ahead of it also.
I hope they release a demo this year. I can't see myself buying this before I play it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »