Home

Reaching for the Brass Ring on NCAA Football 12’s Coaching Carousel

This is a discussion on Reaching for the Brass Ring on NCAA Football 12’s Coaching Carousel within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2011, 05:19 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Reaching for the Brass Ring on NCAA Football 12’s Coaching Carousel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenTigh
"And Dynasty packs in all of the decisions you face as a head coach of a major program."

Really? Hire and Fire assistants? Lobby for funds to remodel or build a new stadium? Run spring practice? Spring game? Recruit juniors? Specify areas you want a player to improve? (gain weight, lose weight, improve strengths, etc etc)

Dynasty lacks more decisions then it has. Not a complaint, I know it takes time to add new stuff and they added a bunch this year, and it sounds good.. But its a long way from being all encompassing as this guy is trying to claim.
Ziiiiiing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2011, 06:38 PM   #26
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

So the incentives and goals are only in CC, not Dynasty? Or is Dynasty just like CC except you're always the HC?

I didn't realize they were separate game modes, I always thought the Carousel feature was an expansion to the Dynasty mode.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:59 PM   #27
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhare
So the incentives and goals are only in CC, not Dynasty? Or is Dynasty just like CC except you're always the HC?

I didn't realize they were separate game modes, I always thought the Carousel feature was an expansion to the Dynasty mode.
they are not different modes. CC is a part of Dynasty(online and offline).
when you start dynasty, you can choose to be an OC, DC, or you can choose to play like you normally did before and play as the Head Coach.

you can turn off coaching contracts, which allows you to never be fired(I assume it means you will not have goals to achieve either). I'm not sure if that also makes it so the CPU coaches to not be fired/hired or retire though.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 05-31-2011, 09:53 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0
Same **** different day. Come on give us real news....
Old 06-01-2011, 10:08 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 32
can anyone paste the article here it's blocked at work. thanks in advance if its not too lengthy.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:11 PM   #30
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
they are not different modes. CC is a part of Dynasty(online and offline).
when you start dynasty, you can choose to be an OC, DC, or you can choose to play like you normally did before and play as the Head Coach.

you can turn off coaching contracts, which allows you to never be fired(I assume it means you will not have goals to achieve either). I'm not sure if that also makes it so the CPU coaches to not be fired/hired or retire though.
Ok, I was reading somewhere that they were separate modes and that didn't seem right.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:40 PM   #31
Rookie

MillerTE92's Arena

OVR: 2

I think it would be cool if you could also start as a position coach as well like you could start as a wr coach then you could only control the recievers untill you got a job as an OC then you could control the whole offense untill you got a job as a head coach then you could control the whole team

Also when you were a wr coach you only help recruit recievers and when you are a OC you can only help recruit offensive players and when you are a head coach you can recruit any of them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2011, 05:42 PM   #32
Rookie

MillerTE92's Arena

OVR: 2

Also when you got up to an OC or DC you can start making plays for side of the ball then when you become a head coach you can make plays for both sides of the ball

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »