Home

OS at E3: NBA 2K12 Preview

This is a discussion on OS at E3: NBA 2K12 Preview within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2011, 04:41 AM   #17
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: OS at E3: NBA 2K12 Preview

Hopefully the faces on some of the people they botched will look a little better...like Kobe and Westbrook. Especially Westbrook. Looks so unlike his real life counterpart it boggles the mind how that happened since everyone else is so well done.

Oh, and give Horford a beard in game maybe? Would be perfect.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:19 AM   #18
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

playoff crowds!!

Old 06-09-2011, 06:34 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1
wow 2K basketball really got some people fooled. i know people swear up and down they dont play online but what about those that do? why say your game works online and for two years in a row the servers were constantly down or just not connecting?
Why have a crew mode for myplayer when it takes an hour at least to get in a game? I dont care how pretty they make the faces or how the lighting is if that dont work. i could go on and on but people really know some of the stuff thats wrong ie every center no matter what the rating playing like Hakeem in his prime on the low block...lol

So no 2k will not get my money take a stand like we did with Madden 11 and watch the changes happen. Low sales make then listen not complaining on forum after we have the game.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:47 AM   #20
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22
Excited for this year and thats not only based on what we were just given but expectations right now. No need to jump the gun and be all negative and say their ignoring this an that or they need to fix this and that they already said a lot was unfinished and didn't have much liberties on what they can release. Until we see gameplay vids theres no reason to address gameplay issues or any features on the past titles because they haven't shown us anything.

Looking forward to this game greatly.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:47 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Crazy ideas for cover athlete?

Could it be Brian Scalabrine?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 07:02 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 0
Dirk 4 the Cover!
Old 06-09-2011, 07:56 AM   #23
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Good stuff. I didn't expect too much info this early, but tid-bits here and there are good enough for now. Thanks.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:40 AM   #24
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlandryst
wow 2K basketball really got some people fooled. i know people swear up and down they dont play online but what about those that do? why say your game works online and for two years in a row the servers were constantly down or just not connecting?
Why have a crew mode for myplayer when it takes an hour at least to get in a game? I dont care how pretty they make the faces or how the lighting is if that dont work. i could go on and on but people really know some of the stuff thats wrong ie every center no matter what the rating playing like Hakeem in his prime on the low block...lol

So no 2k will not get my money take a stand like we did with Madden 11 and watch the changes happen. Low sales make then listen not complaining on forum after we have the game.
Take it easy. All we've seen of the game is the playstation move film, so don't don't start complaining about stuff you know nothing about.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »