Home

Madden NFL 12 Video - Dallas Cowboys Entrance

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video - Dallas Cowboys Entrance within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #17
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Dallas Cowboys Unedited Entrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Give me one sports game that has the type of attention to detail and I will show you kinks in that armor. EA said they gave presentation a big boost and they did but yet we have to have people call them lazy because Romo is not going in the right direction on a silly cutscene

I bet it would be done perfect and in a month you are pressing the skip button to get to kick off....yea real important there

I am waiting
Bad time to tell me to pick a game with that kind of attention to detail the year NBA 2K 11 dropped. Personalized halftime and post-game highlights.... for every single player. 50 plus game action photos after each contest. Individual shot forms for hundreds of players, tattoos for every player, individual equipment, ( I've been waiting for ****ing mouth guards for 5 years) yet Rip Hamilton can have his own see-through face shield for how many years now?) animations, pre-game rituals (Lebron clapping his hands, D wade doing pull-ups in the hoop, KG firing up the crowd) In short, developers who define attention to detail, and don't show an empty court a half second after a dunk. Please feel free to explain the chinks in the armor for the best sports game in many years.

I'm waiting

Last edited by reverend_heat; 06-16-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:44 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
Bad time to tell me to pick a game with that kind of attention to detail the year NBA 2K 11 dropped. Personalized halftime and post-game highlights.... for every single player. 50 plus game action photos after each contest. Individual shot forms for hundreds of players, tattoos for every player, individual equipment, ( I've been waiting for ****ing mouth guards for 5 years) yet Rip Hamilton can have his own see-through face shield for how many years now?) animations, pre-game rituals (Lebron clapping his hands, D wade doing pull-ups in the hoop, KG firing up the crowd) In short, developers who define attention to detail, and don't show an empty court a half second after a dunk. Please feel free to explain the chinks in the armor for the best sports game in many years.

I'm waiting
Bro... stop being so damn greedy and appreciate that Madden has given a significant upgrade to the presentation part. It's all about gameplay, in my opinion. Who the hell watches the intro's anyway? I guarantee I start skipping them a couple days after playing Madden. This is why Madden is never appreciated because you have people like you who nit pick at the littlest things. It's embarrassing.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:19 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend.
Bro... stop being so damn greedy and appreciate that Madden has given a significant upgrade to the presentation part. It's all about gameplay, in my opinion. Who the hell watches the intro's anyway? I guarantee I start skipping them a couple days after playing Madden. This is why Madden is never appreciated because you have people like you who nit pick at the littlest things. It's embarrassing.
Some people just like soy burgers. Some people just like steakburgers. Some people want a steakburger, fries, and a delicious shake to wash it down with.

We all expect different things for our $60. I do have to admitt, other games have set the presentation bar high. Considering this is basically Madden 12's #1 feature (artwork) IMO it should knock our socks off.

I give respect to EA for giving there best attempt so far, but I personally am still waiting for my fries and shake. Why? Because I have already seen that deal elsewhere for my $60

Last edited by wheelman990; 06-16-2011 at 09:47 PM.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:36 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
I love how literally nobody is on the field when Romo first starts out of the tunnel, then a split second later there are 2 rows of players, pyro, etc. How does EA let stuff like that happen? Also, if you are going to have the announcer declare here are your offensive starters, can we have all 11? Seriously, it looks horrendous when only 2 guys get announced.
It would have been better to say here is your dallas cowboys and had them all run out....and then say...and now introducing, a team captain, with 5 years in the legue. Ladies and gentleman at startin QB... Tony Romo! Then just do this at everygame with a different team captain. You can throw 2 time MVP, Super Bowl MVP, pro bowls, what ever. Simple and offers a 4-5 version variant. Thats probably the easiest way. Its just audio and a little artwork changes....easy

And yes, fix the team disappearing act too.

Last edited by wheelman990; 06-16-2011 at 09:45 PM.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:51 PM   #21
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Feel free to show where in my post I mentioned not buying the game. You call it fluff, I call it what every single dev team member has parroted in every single interview you see them in, presentation was given a huge boost this year, stop giving EA passes after screwing **** up year after year, you want changes, ya gotta voice what you want changed. You call it fluff, I call it acute lack of attention to detail, let's hope gameplay doesn't suffer the same fate.
Why do you keep going on and on about this when a Community Mgr already told you on the 1st page the situation with Romo was taken care last week?

Your voice was a week too late on that one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2011, 10:26 PM   #22
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - Dallas Cowboys Entrance

I guess the word "unedited" means nothing?
Old 06-16-2011, 11:34 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:

I'm waiting
Umm yea that is the best sports game but how do you defend players socks or sleeves showing and not showing when walking out the floor or Kevin harland saying that billups is coming back from injury when he has not missed a game in my season in which I turn injuries off.

All games have glitches.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:45 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

So, when I end Tony Romo's career with Orakpo and their new QB comes in, will he get the same treatment? Will he have his college, number, and name announced in the same fashion while coming out of the tunnel?

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »