Home

NASCAR The Game 2011 Patch #2 Fix List

This is a discussion on NASCAR The Game 2011 Patch #2 Fix List within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2011, 12:25 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NASCAR The Game 2011 Patch #2 *** List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brew
I hope they can *** some of the paint booth glitches. Its really hard to pinpoint the cause of them as its so random.
Ive only been able to make one logo.(Gatorade G) using all primitive shapes and have it stay in tact when I place it on the car. Ive made a Jordan logo and the Gatorade bottle lightning bolt and they look great in the decal editor but all the pieces are misplaced when I go to apply the decal. There is nothing more frustrating than spending 20 minutes making something only for it to corrupt when finished and still show intact in the decal lists.
Yeah I agree with the paint booth issues... I am having my shapes rotate as well, ruining the decal I created.. As well as sometimes all the layers won't show up unless I click on it and a**ust it then i can see it ALSO sometimes I will be driving a solid color car with no designs or anything... I assume all of this will be overlooked however due to the other, larger and 'more important' problems with the game, but one can hope
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #26
Rookie

Cocca's Arena

OVR: 1
I'm encouraged by their eagerness to *** the game. I like how the game is now but it wasn't quite as I expected. I thought I'd be able to run a race long enough to pit 2-3 times, have it take about a half hour, enough to really feel like pit strategy and car management are factors. The way the game is now I can only play it as a quick 10-20 lap affair with maybe one pit stop. Hopefully they can *** enough of the problems to make running longer races fun.

Hopefully either in this patch or the next they address the green flag pit issues. (Getting burned on green flag pits)
Old 04-01-2011, 07:27 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: NASCAR The Game 2011 Patch #2 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Biscuit 07
@Matty86: This does not need to be ***ed nor will it be changed. NASCAR removed the racing back to the line under yellow a few years back. It's not a part of the rules anymore so they won't add it to this game. If you want to race through a wreck through to pick up spots just turn off the yellow flag completely.
Ah didn't even know that. This is the first year I've started following Nascar again since I was younger. Glad they took it out of the rules in real life for safety's sake, but it's still fun picking a spot and trying to come through the smoke without wrecking a-la Days of Thunder.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

Honestly, this game is shocking.

Graphics? Amazing. Sound? Incredible. Bugs? TONS.

My first race, just an exhibition...Well, it seemed odd when a major wreck occurred near the start finish line, involving every car. The game couldn't handle it. The cars stopped moving, and it proceeded to give me caution after caution ( I think it was at caution 150 when I shut it off).

But oh well, games have glitches. So I began my season.

I noticed in my first Daytona race that it was odd that only a couple other cars were pitting. As it turns out, I was really the only one pitting. The pack never pitted. Around lap 80, there started being major wrecks near pit lane EVERY lap. We're talking about cars flying everywhere every lap until lap 97, each one involving 3/4 the pack. Once in a while I was able to zoom through untouched, but everytime it started me around 38-42nd place incorrectly. With all these crashes, NOT ONE car left the track (DNF). Totally unrealistic and unenjoyable.

I could go on...Folks this beautiful game is ruined by its maker releasing a project that was no where ready to ship.

Such a shame.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:56 AM   #29
Pro

OVR: 4

Hi Guys

I found a weird bug that I only had once and thought I would ask here to see if anybody else had it ( dont know if there is a bug thread ) the bug was that only the steering wheel was turning and not the drivers hands? I think I was using Jeff Gordan's primary car. I exited the game and tried again but havent had it again. Im on the PS3

cheers
Old 06-19-2011, 02:34 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

How do I get this patch? I thought something was supposed to come up the first time I put the disk in my 360, and it did, I downloaded the update but not a thing happened.
Old 06-19-2011, 02:44 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 18

The patch is not out yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2011, 03:42 PM   #32
Rookie

yanksfan72's Arena

OVR: 5

where is the patch this is the most redonk thing, I'm starting to think that patch number 2 nor the 2011 models are coming out, the lack of info from the producers of this games leaves me to think no patch 2 is going to be issued, sorry guys don't expcect one, I have been waiting since the game came out for a patch

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »