Home

Madden NFL 12 Interview with Mike Young (GamingIllustrated)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Interview with Mike Young (GamingIllustrated) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2011, 12:51 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Madden NFL 12 Interview with Mike Young (GamingIllustrated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Ahh the victim defense. You are not being singled out because your opinion is negative. You got singled out because you brought up issues completely unrelated to the topic at hand. This is why it appears you are complaining for the sake of complaining. I am not sure why it's so hard for you to figure out. I guess it's easier to play the victim role.
Wow, are you serious? OK guy. This had nothing to do with you and I don't really appreciate your ridiculously ignorant input here. There was no need to "pile on" and try to make accusations or observations about a person you have never met, spoken to or interacted with. Kelis made his point, you are not required nor desired to be involved here in any way.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:53 AM   #18
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil20
Wow, are you serious? OK guy. This had nothing to do with you and I don't really appreciate your ridiculously ignorant input here. There was no need to "pile on" and try to make accusations or observations about a person you have never met, spoken to or interacted with. Kelis made his point, you are not required nor desired to be involved here in any way.
That's funny. I don't remember needing your permission to post. Wonder why you got so defensive?

Last edited by bkrich83; 06-28-2011 at 01:16 AM.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:25 AM   #19
(PS3) Madden 13

mirrored32's Arena

OVR: 18
back on point. . . yeah I would say Madden looks great from the art perspective. the broadcast camera system is simply awesome and will add a lot to me as I like to 'scout' the teams by watching the teams i will play in the next weeks in cpu vs cpu mode. Franchise is cool with that addition, now even more fleshed out! awesome.

as for pyro, I remember seeing that in the playoffs and superbowl (or was that NCAA). perhaps he means more then they had. all in all from what i have seen and heard from the teams and what not,

AWESOME! I believe the look is great, madden always improves in this area greatly! This year 'looks' to not disappoint!
Old 06-28-2011, 01:30 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrored32
back on point. . . yeah I would say Madden looks great from the art perspective. the broadcast camera system is simply awesome and will add a lot to me as I like to 'scout' the teams by watching the teams i will play in the next weeks in cpu vs cpu mode. Franchise is cool with that addition, now even more fleshed out! awesome.

as for pyro, I remember seeing that in the playoffs and superbowl (or was that NCAA). perhaps he means more then they had. all in all from what i have seen and heard from the teams and what not,

AWESOME! I believe the look is great, madden always improves in this area greatly! This year 'looks' to not disappoint!
The camera angles will add a ton to the immersion. The graphics improved greatly with respect to the player models. They look much more proportionate this time around.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:33 AM   #21
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrored32

I prefer to play "coach mode" type of games for my offline franchise in whatever sports game I am playing. Really looking forward to broadcast cam this year.

Actually this is the first year I am looking forward to Madden since basically the 16 bit Sega days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 03:13 AM   #22
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I prefer to play "coach mode" type of games for my offline franchise in whatever sports game I am playing. Really looking forward to broadcast cam this year.

Actually this is the first year I am looking forward to Madden since basically the 16 bit Sega days.
I also like they have it in, but I'll probably only use it for the playoffs and a few special games.

I wish that they could fully convert all the head coach features into Madden, so that I could play just as a coach and not get bored lol.

I think that with Looman on EA's roster we should see a lot more franchise improvements than in previous years. He said in a video that he is already working on Madden 13. I'm not sure if I really like that considering the amount of time left till Madden 12's release day, but I understand that it doesn't really make sense to implement new franchise features so late in the development cycle.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:25 AM   #23
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestServedCold
I also like they have it in, but I'll probably only use it for the playoffs and a few special games.

I wish that they could fully convert all the head coach features into Madden, so that I could play just as a coach and not get bored lol.

I think that with Looman on EA's roster we should see a lot more franchise improvements than in previous years. He said in a video that he is already working on Madden 13. I'm not sure if I really like that considering the amount of time left till Madden 12's release day, but I understand that it doesn't really make sense to implement new franchise features so late in the development cycle.
I am a huge HC '09 player. Hell I bought the limited edition of Madden just for HC. I don't think I competed a game of Madden 09. If they could fully implement it, with the graphical and game updates they supposedly have put in this year, I would be set I think.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:57 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
Pleasant news for me! I thought that madden was just getting progressive linear lighting this year and only ncaa was getting hdr. But it was great to hear mike say that madden has it! Great. Lighting makes a huge difference in the reality/immersion factor in the appearance of the game, especially in a football game, where lighting is drastically changing based on light exposure and time of day.
waaaat? HDR is back? man I'm sooo happy to hear this. But I'm alittle cautions only because of the whole 3D grass thing. So far its only 3D grass during replays....not that big of a deal, imo cause during gameplay camera is pulled back....BUT with HDR, I do hope its during gameplay as well, and not just for replays.

imo, Lighting is one of the most important things when it comes to graphics....lighting and animation.

I've been trying to ask him about MLAA for the PS3 version....and on top of the many EA titles released this year using it...one more is added to the list, "Alice: Madness Returns" recently released and is using it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »