Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - USC vs. Notre Dame

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - USC vs. Notre Dame within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 11:16 PM   #9
Rookie

Rowzdower's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - USC vs. Notre Dame

did anyone see about halfway thru the vid the halfback doesnt even try to block the blitzing CB? I guess it could be because he was goin on a slip screen or somethin but still man.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:39 AM   #10
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Broadcast cam looks great running, but throwing I'm just not 100 percent there yet.

The animation so off at some point of when the QB's arm goes forward - then the ball "pops" out - and soars away...like a heat seeking missle (less missle than last year).

Does anyone else see this?
Yes exactly, that's what throws me off about the broadcast cam
Old 07-12-2011, 01:57 AM   #11
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
Really disappointed they couldn't put the bands in the right spot. I think I saw them flash the band in the crowd, what? Everyone knows they are on the field in the corners of the endzones. They already have the fan seating put on the field, I would think adding the bands wouldn't have been too difficult. It's pretty sad, but it doesn't look like Notre Dame Stadium has been updated at all since this gen's game first came out. Even the "IRISH" text above the tunnel entrance still hasn't been added in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 01:58 AM   #12
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDFan1029
Really disappointed they couldn't put the bands in the right spot. I think I saw them flash the band in the crowd, what? Everyone knows they are on the field in the corners of the endzones. They already have the fan seating put on the field, I would think adding the bands wouldn't have been too difficult. It's pretty sad, but it doesn't look like Notre Dame Stadium has been updated at all since this gen's game first came out. Even the "IRISH" text above the tunnel entrance still hasn't been added in.
....really?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:21 AM   #13
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
....really?
You might wanna ignore my last comment, lol. I think the bands are actually in the game, but from the video they showed the opposite side of the field, so I might have missed them. It's very hard to tell at this point.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:15 AM   #14
Rookie

TEE04's Arena

OVR: 6
You kidding right?
Old 07-12-2011, 05:50 AM   #15
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

Why would I be kidding? They said they were putting bands in, so I wanted to know if they were actually in there. It's not like I'm asking about stuff that wasn't promised to be in the game. If people can post for months about dread lengths, I think I should be able to talk about what I wanted to see in the game. Some things matter more to people than others; this is one big thing for me because I follow this team religiously (no pun intended) and like to see everything be as close as possible to the way it is on Saturdays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 10:59 AM   #16
Rookie

The throwing in the broadcast cam looked a little weird to me too, like the ball was being shot out of a cannon a foot above the qb.
So unrealistic overall, Cierre Wood should be carving up them fools!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »