Home

Madden NFL 12 Video and Playbook Screenshots - NFC North

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video and Playbook Screenshots - NFC North within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 11:55 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
man if u look away an down u whud think its the real game
Old 07-13-2011, 02:54 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video and Playbook Screenshots - Bears, Packers, Lions and Vikings

if they added a "zone turn" type of animation in the game it'd be pretty much picture perfect every play
Old 07-13-2011, 06:09 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 30
The broadcast cam looks much better, it seems, due to the collision engine. Looks more realistic, now. Less robotic but still evident, at times. I'll take it...

Oh, that opening play with the rushers coming off the edges and sacking the QB - WOOOO!! That ish looked GREAT!! Can't wait for the game. EA is making amends for 11's wackness. They BETTER keep it going, next yr. Animations and more human responses gotta be a focus, next yr. That hunchback walk to the line by the D GOTTA GO!

Anyway, nice clip!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 08:12 AM   #12
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video and Playbook Screenshots - Bears, Packers, Lions and Vikings

Wow... the best word I can think of is "smooth". Everything looked SO smooth!

Glad to see some solid PS3 footage too
Old 07-13-2011, 09:12 AM   #13
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
wow...the clip of the vikes vs bears in metrodome...i did a double take...i thought they were comparing the play at soldier field to this real life play....then i realized it was the game!!! wow....
I had the same reaction. I am so pumped!

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 07-13-2011, 09:25 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 18

Fantastic stuff! Looks much better than it did in the E3 build. The cuts and transitions look smoother. And I really love seeing the different angles from the various stadiums. Great work.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 11

Well to me, the broadcast camera angle got worst. The seattle vs Cleveland vid, the camera was a tad bit closer, looks like the camera went back a few feet in these new vids. Hopefully you can change the zoom on the angle when the game is released.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 11:01 AM   #16
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
Well to me, the broadcast camera angle got worst. The seattle vs Cleveland vid, the camera was a tad bit closer, looks like the camera went back a few feet in these new vids. Hopefully you can change the zoom on the angle when the game is released.
They added the real life broadcast angle for each stadium... I'm not sure how that qualifies as getting worse...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »