Home

Madden NFL 12 Video and Playbook Screenshots - NFC North

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video and Playbook Screenshots - NFC North within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 11:19 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
i love this, i sim and watch a lot of games for projects i do, so this view is great. i already know what the gameplay cam will look like. itss only so much you can do with a football gameplay cam, tinker too much and you have Backbreaker. So I'm impressed
Old 07-13-2011, 12:02 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video and Playbook Screenshots - Bears, Packers, Lions and Vikings

I'm not saying they're neighbors, but has Madden moved into The Show and NBA 2k's neighborhood? Madden is gorgeous and looks smooth. With all the performance indicators and dynasty upgrades Madden has finally arrived.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #19
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video and Playbook Screenshots - Bears, Packers, Lions and Vikings

Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
Well to me, the broadcast camera angle got worst. The seattle vs Cleveland vid, the camera was a tad bit closer, looks like the camera went back a few feet in these new vids. Hopefully you can change the zoom on the angle when the game is released.
They talked about this in the sea cleveland demo video, each stadium the camera will be in its exact location. So in a stadium like Buffalo the camera's going to be a lot closer than a stadium like dallas or minnesota. It's true to life, so all the camera's are going to be different every stadium you play in.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:47 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Kid
I'm not saying they're neighbors, but has Madden moved into The Show and NBA 2k's neighborhood? Madden is gorgeous and looks smooth. With all the performance indicators and dynasty upgrades Madden has finally arrived.
Let's get the retail version in our hands first and see how solid it really is before crowning it. Hopefully this is the year.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:56 PM   #21
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Let's get the retail version in our hands first and see how solid it really is before crowning it. Hopefully this is the year.
Did you say "crown"

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 01:59 PM   #22
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Wow, Shiancoe celebrating on that TD looked real. 3D grass makes a huge difference.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 07-13-2011, 02:24 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Kid

I just hope and pray that with the departure of Ian, Phil and others, M13 doesn't take a step back........

I can't wait. I skipped M11, but won't skip this one!
Old 07-13-2011, 02:59 PM   #24
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Anybody who can't recognize how GREAT LOOKING Madden 12' is needs to get an eye exam! The game looked like a REAL game for almost every part of that video! Loved Shiancoe celebrating the TD laying down on the 3D grass! Looking forward to getting my hands on the final product of Madden 12!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »