Home

Madden NFL 12 Demo Details and Release Date Coming July 26th, 7 PM EST

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Demo Details and Release Date Coming July 26th, 7 PM EST within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden NFL 12 Demo Details and Release Date Coming July 26th, 7 PM EST

The EA Sports Madden NFL Facebook page has a live UStream feed set up for July 26th during the Madden NFL Pigskin Pro-Am Eve Event which will shed some light on the upcoming demo for Madden NFL 12.

Quote:
You won稚 want to miss our live coverage from the Madden NFL Pigskin Pro-Am Eve Event on Tuesday July 26th at 7pm ET and here痴 why:

- The Madden NFL 12 demo release date will be revealed

- The Madden NFL 12 demo details will also be revealed (Teams, settings, etc)

- We値l show you exclusive LIVE gameplay from the Madden NFL 12 demo

- YOU will have the chance to ask questions directly to members of the Madden NFL 12 development team including Football GM Cam Weber, Online Communities Designer Anthony DiMento, Ratings Czar Donny Moore, Online Producer Ryan Ferwerda, and Creative Director Mike Young!

- We値l have exclusive interviews and video walkthroughs with the developers behind the Online Communities feature that you値l hear more about on Monday, July 25th!

- And we値l be giving you the ONLY behind the scenes coverage from the Madden NFL Pigskin Pro-Am

Did I mention that there will be prize giveaways just for tuning in?

Our EXCLUSIVE coverage will run from 7-9pm ET! RSVP today!
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 02:00 PM   #2
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden 12 Ustream event next Tuesday, July 26th

Full details for those of you who are interested. Thanks for posting!

You won稚 want to miss our live coverage from the Madden NFL Pigskin Pro-Am Eve Event on Tuesday July 26th at 7pm ET and here痴 why:

- The Madden NFL 12 demo release date will be revealed

- The Madden NFL 12 demo details will also be revealed (Teams, settings, etc)
- We値l show you exclusive LIVE gameplay from the Madden NFL 12 demo

- YOU will have the chance to ask questions directly to members of the Madden NFL 12 development team including Football GM Cam Weber, Online Communities Designer Anthony DiMento, Ratings Czar Donny Moore, Online Producer Ryan Ferwerda, and Creative Director Mike Young!

- We値l have exclusive interviews and video walkthroughs with the developers behind the Online Communities feature that you値l hear more about on Monday, July 25th!

- And we値l be giving you the ONLY behind the scenes coverage from the Madden NFL Pigskin Pro-Am

Did I mention that there will be prize giveaways just for tuning in?

Our EXCLUSIVE coverage will run from 7-9pm ET! RSVP today! http://tinyurl.com/3oztlec
Old 07-19-2011, 02:07 PM   #3
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 12 UStream Live 7/26 7 PM EST (Demo Date + Details)

Man this sucks, the one week I'm going out of town this summer and won't have access to the internet. I'll be at youth camp for my church. I'm a counselor, which I'm excited about because I love working with our youth, but I'd really like to see this. Will there be a replay of it available?
Old 07-19-2011, 02:11 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 Ustream event next Tuesday, July 26th

Cant wait!
Old 07-19-2011, 02:37 PM   #5
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Man this sucks, the one week I'm going out of town this summer and won't have access to the internet. I'll be at youth camp for my church. I'm a counselor, which I'm excited about because I love working with our youth, but I'd really like to see this. Will there be a replay of it available?
Don't be upset man it'll be a great time at Camp, I was a camp counselor last year for my church camp and enjoyed every minute. Once you get the game you can see everything all the time. I can't wait for my youth camp this summer.

Sorryfor the side track post lol, this game is gonna be good tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 02:45 PM   #6
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTiCe_O
Don't be upset man it'll be a great time at Camp, I was a camp counselor last year for my church camp and enjoyed every minute. Once you get the game you can see everything all the time. I can't wait for my youth camp this summer.

Sorryfor the side track post lol, this game is gonna be good tho.
I know it will, I'm really excited for it. Who knows someone may have a laptop there and I'll be able to look at it one night after the kids go to bed. Last camp we had I watched the Packers Falcons playoff highlights later that night on a friend's laptop.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:01 PM   #7
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I know it will, I'm really excited for it. Who knows someone may have a laptop there and I'll be able to look at it one night after the kids go to bed. Last camp we had I watched the Packers Falcons playoff highlights later that night on a friend's laptop.
You just might be in-luck, I can't wait to watch this too tho
Old 07-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #8
Pro

TDavis45's Arena

OVR: 14
Pretty pumped for this! Playing NCAA until Madden comes out then Ill be playing on live!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »