Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC West (ESPN)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC West (ESPN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 36
Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC West (ESPN)

Jon Robinson of ESPN The Gamer breaks down the AFC West team overall ratings in Madden NFL 12.

As you no doubt know, we are releasing the "Madden NFL 12" Overall Team Ratings over the course of this week and next. We're doing it division by division, and today we've got ratings for the AFC West. And remember, we'll also be breaking down the complete player ratings starting August 1. Until then, Tebow or Orton, who you got?.

Denver Broncos: 74
It's all about who you want as your starting quarterback in Denver. Tim Tebow is 77 overall with 80 speed and 76 throwing accuracy while Kyle Orton is 82 overall with only 64 speed but 85 accuracy. Really depends on how you like to play "Madden." As a guy who likes mobility, I'll take Tebow.

San Diego Chargers: 85
With Philip Rivers clocking in at 96 overall and Antonio Gates at 99, the Chargers are going to be tearing up defenses through the air. The fact that they have three running backs with 90-plus speed doesn't hurt, either.

Kansas City Chiefs: 84
Jamaal Charles was one of the surprises of the "Madden" cover vote, showing strong support throughout his campaign. His reward? EA Sports makes him one of the most feared backs in Madden with 98 speed.

Oakland Raiders: 76
Darrius Heyward-Bey blazes the virtual field with 97 speed but only has a 68 catching rating. That pretty much sums up the team right there. Oh yeah, Shane Lechler is a beast at 98 overall.

Source: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC West
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
The Chargers with 3 Running Backs with 90 plus Speed.......... Ryan Mathews and Jordan Todman I can see, those guys can both fly but Mike Tolbert with 90 plus speed just doesn't seem right.

With that said the Chargers offense is stacked this year. Gonna be a fun team to use.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:48 PM   #3
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC West (ESPN)

Boy do I have my work cut out for me.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:54 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0
**** San Diego, they suck ballz!
Old 07-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #5
Pro

HeavyHitter55's Arena

OVR: 10

Seeing that I'm using Denver in my M12 league once it drops, I'm looking at this year as simply a year of development for the entire team. Plus, if the Broncos go after DeAngelo Williams out of Carolina, I won't have to worry much about Tebow's throw accuracy right away.

RIP J.J.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 05:02 PM   #6
Rookie

gridironjunky's Arena

OVR: 3
I would assume darren sproles is the third back.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:05 PM   #7
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Jamaal Charles finally getting some respect in the spd department. I know he ran a 4.38 40 yard dash at the combine, but he also ran a 10.18 100 meter dash at Texas, that's ridiculous.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:21 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 10

The raiders went 8-8, 6-0 in the division and are widely seen as a team on the rise, thats ridiculous. way too low. That heyward bay comment is pure ignorance, Darren Mcfadden, Rich seymour, Zach miller, one of the most explosive rookies in jacoby Ford, Tyvon Branch a very good safety, etc.... a very talented d-line. Raiders have talent. Cannot believe the ignorance with that statement.

Last edited by BigSpleen; 07-21-2011 at 05:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »